An AMAZING dessert I accidently invented!

K

Katieeeee

I had a bit of a sweet craving that I needed to satisfy but I had barely anything in the cupboard. I ended up inventing something fantastic! :D

You need some chocolate Angel's Delight and some Nestlé Golden Nuggets breakfast cereal. Make up the Angel's Delight, put the cereal in a bowl, pour over the Angel's Delight and guess what you have?!

A Cadbury's Crunchie bar in a bowl! It really does taste exactly like a Crunchie!

Mmmmmmm Crunchie bars are my favourite chocolate bar in the world! Try it, it's SO yummy!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds good - just told hubby that one and he used to have butterscotch angel delight with honey waffles cereal lol

Mmmm sound syummy, will have to give this a go. Sometimes I really fancy something sweet late at night and dont have anything in...this is perfect! xxx

tried this today and it is yummy, thanks for the easy dessert!!!

yum yum, i really souldnt read these just before i go to bed, i need a sweet fix now lol

I ahve both the angel delight and the golden nuggets in my cupboard and im am SO gona try this right now!Thankyou for posting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->