An an Apple a Day

Jules

Mummy of 1 Girl & 1 Boy
Reaction score
I was reading a pregnancy magazine last night and in a bit what talked about what foods you should and shouldn't eat it said that eating 1 apple per day whilst pregnant halfed the chances of your child developing asthma.

Must be worth eating an apple per day?!? I don't have asthma myself but my partner does and some people in my family also....

Well I´m glad about that, I´ve been munching away on apples like theres no tomorrow - sometimes I think I must be peeing cider!!!

I Just wish midwife would have mentioned this, as i would have started eating them straight away!

oh wow didnt kno that, but i have been eating an apple every morning for about the past 4 weeks, jus wish i had started earlier now.

Apples were my first craving too! I love them! I'm going grocery shopping today, I'll pick up some more. YUMMYY!

Do you reckon apple pie might be the same as eating an apple¨?!??! :rofl:
i read that women who didnt smoke, didnt drink and who ate chocolate every day had lower rates of misacrriages!!

So maybe get eating the chocolate too!!

well i didnt know that ive ate millions of them xxxx i suffer from asthma!!!! Thanks you learn something new everyday :D:D:D:D

Cool. I´ve been craving apples and fruit so I´ll carry on eating.. :thumpup:

Wish I had known that sooner!! I dont have asthma, but some people in my family, including my brother, have asthma. My OH also has asthma, but not severe (and he smokes), and some people in his family have asthma.

I had apples everyday for my first 3 months, it helped with mu nausea and constant hunger....i think i had too much because now i cant stand them.

I cant eat a lot of apples because they give me toothache due to the amount of sugar that is in them. Dentist said that as long as i brush my teeth after eating them then i shouldnt get toothache but i always do. Its such a shame coz i love apples!! lol

I've eaten alot of chocolate, I felt bad at first but if it's making me feel good bub has to be feeling good too! Haha, I like to lie to myself sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->