An Article That Was On MSN

Another one for us has been "are you getting married?".....

OMG this should be made visible to everyone.. along with of course "whose the daddy?" yes my lil 11 yr old brother asked me that, either he thinks i'm a slut or doesnt quite understand how babies are made. And that mention of miscarriages and all that HAH everyone of my OH mates replied "its early days yet" when told about the pregnancy(This was before I was 14 weeks). That was bad enough as it was but when my OH said it too I was in tears. No girl would ever say that, least not while i'm within earshot.

:( Males. That's not nice =( :hug:

I'm only 20 and since "going public" (12 week scan on Wednesday made me want to tell everyone!!) I have been asked by so many people, "Was it planned?".
No it wasn't, but thats not their business!! Plus, as if that wasn't enough a few people have then delved further and asked was I on the pill or just using condoms!! Errr, why do you care???
Stupid people...

:0\ I hope you told them to buzz off, none of their bloody business! Some people need to learn to keep schtum!

Another big one... "So are you keeping it?"

WTF!?!? I've actually been asked that so many times. WTF do you think, moron? Do you think I'd be telling people I was pregnant when I'm planning on getting rid of it??!?

I'd have growled - a lot! I've had this once, my reaction from that once was made very publicly enough to make sure anyone else in that building thinking of saying anything like that to me learnt very fast. Then there's the looks like "poor love, you've ruined your life" don't get me started on them ones... :growlmad::devil::gun::gun::finger::grr:

:rofl: :rofl: Thats awsome!!! He he i hate it that people put their hands on your tummy and expect a kick..

LOL This is so true! Think I'll print it up into leaflet form and hand it out to all the annoying numpties us pregnant ladies have to deal with on a daily basis
xx

OMG this should be made visible to everyone.. along with of course "whose the daddy?" yes my lil 11 yr old brother asked me that, either he thinks i'm a slut or doesnt quite understand how babies are made. And that mention of miscarriages and all that HAH everyone of my OH mates replied "its early days yet" when told about the pregnancy(This was before I was 14 weeks). That was bad enough as it was but when my OH said it too I was in tears. No girl would ever say that, least not while i'm within earshot.

:( Males. That's not nice =( :hug:

I'm only 20 and since "going public" (12 week scan on Wednesday made me want to tell everyone!!) I have been asked by so many people, "Was it planned?".
No it wasn't, but thats not their business!! Plus, as if that wasn't enough a few people have then delved further and asked was I on the pill or just using condoms!! Errr, why do you care???
Stupid people...

:0\ I hope you told them to buzz off, none of their bloody business! Some people need to learn to keep schtum!

Another big one... "So are you keeping it?"

WTF!?!? I've actually been asked that so many times. WTF do you think, moron? Do you think I'd be telling people I was pregnant when I'm planning on getting rid of it??!?

I'd have growled - a lot! I've had this once, my reaction from that once was made very publicly enough to make sure anyone else in that building thinking of saying anything like that to me learnt very fast. Then there's the looks like "poor love, you've ruined your life" don't get me started on them ones... :growlmad::devil::gun::gun::finger::grr:

I know. People are NOT lenient towards younger people being pregnant. I'm not THAT young. I'm going to be 21 when the baby is born. I'm going to be almost completed a university degree. I'm not 13 years old, you know? Its not that bad of a situation.

:rofl: :rofl: Thats awsome!!! He he i hate it that people put their hands on your tummy and expect a kick..

I know the feeling.... I had one woman rubbing by tummy and she got soo excited that she was feeling the baby move cuz she's never felt it before that I didn't have the heart to tell her the baby wasn't moving. I had no idea what she was feeling as there wasn't anything going on in my belly at the moment. I have been lucky so far though that complete strangers haven't felt the need to start touching me.

ive had, was it planned?.. so the condom split, this was a woman i had spoken to once or twice before, i was so embarissed!
friends telling me my bump is small, friends and people who know me putting there hands on my tum! grr
my nan said, i supose your keeping it then, stupid girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->