An attempt to move forward...anyone in a position to join me?

CKJ

Reaction score
6 weeks on I finally got my first AF after the MC. Ironically had we waited until we had originally planned to stop taking the pill my period would have come Sunday ...I take this as a sign!!

I have ordered 30 opks so I can really track what's happening n my husband n I have our 'official' honeymoon (it's taken us 19months to save for it!) on Friday 8th April to Orlando...so I *should* ovulate while we r away...a honeymoon baby is what I'm aiming for!

If it doesn't happen, so be it, but am trying to be positive! Anyone want to join me in this attempt at a happier outlook? (bad days and rants always welcome too!!)

Xxx

I'll tentatively join you :) and may lurk to start with as I'm still waiting for first AF but 4 weeks from ERPC on Friday and think I might be feeling a bit pre-menstrul!! Fingers crossed as we are going to TTC again once it appears, although that feels very scary at times. But do need to be positive and look forward.

How lovely to have your honeymoon coming up - albeit belated. Fingers crossed for that honeymoon baby.

oooh i would love to join you:thumbup:. Still no sign of af, its only been 4 weeks this friday since my loss (late loss at 17+4) but want to try straight away. Keep feeling as though im about to get a visit from af, sooo pms at the moment.

A Honeymoon baby, how fab would that be!!:happydance:

I'll tentatively join you :) and may lurk to start with as I'm still waiting for first AF but 4 weeks from ERPC on Friday and think I might be feeling a bit pre-menstrul!! Fingers crossed as we are going to TTC again once it appears, although that feels very scary at times. But do need to be positive and look forward.

How lovely to have your honeymoon coming up - albeit belated. Fingers crossed for that honeymoon baby.

Im the same as you fizzio, 4 weeks this friday. are you goin to use opks?? I've never used the b4 and wasnt planing on this time.

Im the same as you fizzio, 4 weeks this friday. are you goin to use opks?? I've never used the b4 and wasnt planing on this time.

Nope never used opks! Have never looked at that side of things and would need my hand holding if I did decide to as completely clueless!! But not planning on looking into it yet, want to try and be laid back (yeah right!) when TTC again and up to the MMC I was lucky enough to be fairly regular so hoping I still will be.

Nope never used opks! Have never looked at that side of things and would need my hand holding if I did decide to as completely clueless!! But not planning on looking into it yet, want to try and be laid back (yeah right!) when TTC again and up to the MMC I was lucky enough to be fairly regular so hoping I still will be.

I was the same really regular with a 28 day cycle. Dont want to make:sex: a total baby making mission and think it would if i started using opks. Think i would become completely obsessed and dont want to take the fun out of it:wacko: The only thing im going to do is keep a calander.

Hey ladies lovely to have u with me!! Fingers xd for ur AF soon!

I'm going to use opks this month for first time, but mainly coz I go out of my mind trying to figure out what's happening when, if I use them for a whole month I figure I MIGHT get a better idea n then just need to use them for a couple of days each month to check we've got the right days lol

Look forward to chatting more over the coming weeks! Xxx

I will join you too
first AF after MC finished today, though still crampy so maybe it hasnt really finished !
anyway, i have ordered 100 OPK's and i am planning to make a BFP my little project !!!
Good luck to all of us
xxxx

Hi girls!

Can i pop in?!

My first AF started 26/3, and is finished now (hmmm 3/4 days i think is normal - didnt have one in years from using the implanon, then very light AFs until i concieved).

Madison was born 7/2, and this is first AF since..

Didnt use OPK or anything last time, but desperately trying so think i should?

Do you think it makes a difference using them or just DTD all the time?! xx

hi ladies, can I join in.

Im desperately clinging to my PMA, although has slipped a couple of times over the last few.

I'm halfway through my first cycle, my AF showed up 5wks 5days after ERPC, and lasted 8 days!! a record for me since going on to BCP. This mths will be my 15th TTC, one lil Angel and several chemicals, that's taught me not to test early ever again.

Anyway was getting a little low about no temp rise, no +OPK (not new for me) zip, but then today I have had an epiphany, I used to have a regular 31 days cycle and always went off Ov date of CD17/18 Ovulation cos that's what all the calculators said, never once did it occur to me to count back 12/14 days :dohh::dohh:

So iv counted and as long as I have a regular LP (I should cos got my :bfp: last time 2 days before AF was due) I should OV CD 20/22, so off to BD like :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: for the next few days, why didn't i do that ages ago :dohh::dohh::dohh: stupid me :haha:

Hi girls :)

Baby Boyle- I also go for the BD like crazy approach but on our first month when I didn't get preg and this month once I got AF n counted back although we'd bd'd around the date we hadn't done it ON the likely day. The month in the middle where I got pg we def bd'd on the two days I got cramps ... Hence trying opks nxt month!

So sorry for all your losses

Xxxx

Found a website with gr8 info about trying again and how to increase your chances very interesting its www.pregnancyloss.info/. Its under the healing section, has info about when you ov after a mc. Let me know what u's think.

Never wanted af to come so much!!!

Having waited so long for it myself I sympathize SOoo much honey!! It's just a step in the right direction after all the awfulness isn't it? Hope it comes extra quick for u xxx

My AF has arrived!! 29 days since ERPC but very light at the mo and normally super heavy BUT it means things are back to "normal" and can start TTC again this month :)

That's awesome Fizzio!!! Have everything crossed that April will be our month! Let us know how it all goes!

I'm impatient as ever, I just hate the waiting...waiting to AF, waiting for Ov, the TWW....such a pain! N it somehow feels worse after an MC...that horrid "but I WAS pregnant" feeling lurking just around the corner ready to pounce!

Am so pleased it's arrived AND pretty on time for u :) woo!
Xxx

Hi Ladies,

Can I join.

Its been 5 weeks since lost Tommy and AF came on the 1st April.

I have bought some OPKS for the first time, never used them before. So we will see what happens this month :flower:

Hello Bally!!! :) Welcome, sorry for your loss sweetheart, glad your body is getting ready for you again :) xxxx

Awesome news fiz! xx

Hello Bally

So sorry for your loss but welcome aboard!

I've just started w my opks only to get a bladder infection (that's 3 in 4 months) but am thinking ok least that means I'm done a gd week b4 I ovulate...I'm pretty sure my uti was connected w poor implantation last time!

Gd luck to all
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->