an idea

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
could it be possible to have an agree button next to thanks? :flower: i find its very much needed at times. :flower:

Sounds like a good idea...id like to 'agree' instead of thank a lot of the time lol
xxx

It reminds me of facebook. I wish there was a "like" button on here and a "thanks" button on there! :haha:

That's a good idea! There's so many times that I find myself saying "oh, I agree with that..." Thanks doesn't always fit!

i didnt say like because its like copying facebook! its too much bother quoting someone just to say i agree so sometimes i just dont.

sometimes people click like on facebook and sometimes it seems inappropriate clickey are actually only agreeing. An agree button would be good! i like the wee icon picture thingees on here too though they are good for expressing things :) :thumbup:

MIssMUffet i didnt thank you i agreed with you. lol

Haha I was thinking this the other day, it'd be nice to just click 'agree' as quoting just to /agree seems too much like spam for me so I don't bother!

This was brought up to admin, but they cant add another button. Good idea tho :)

Awww thats a shame! It could have helped stop threads turning into heated debates - a few clicks of agree rather than members all saying the same thing, yknow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->