An idiot abroad

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
Anyone else watching? It's on sky 1

It's funny as!

I feel soo sick with the things they are eating though :sick:

xx

Its really funny isnt it! :lol: i loved him callin the tree a tw@!

he is a miserable sod tho isnt he lol.

Hehe yeah
I wonder if some of it is put on with him, no one can be that dim can they?!
xx

I think KP is a genius! He is so ridiculously dim its clever iykwim. No other man on the planet must think how he does :rofl:

The podcasts were my fave though. you're doing something right when Ricky gervais describes you as the funniest man in the uk :thumbup:

I havent watched an idiot abroad yet though. Will have to catch up on it this weekend.

I seen him on this morning advertising it though, he's hilarious and strangely attractive? :wacko::blush:

I couldn't stop laughing all the way through this! so glad I stumbled across it.
Can't wait to see next weeks episode.
Yeah the stuff they were eating was gross!!
I nearly vomited when I saw that man eating the egg :sick:

I looooved it! But I did puke at the egg!!!

Aww I loved it! Think the guy is so funny! Can't wait for next episode xx

it was absolutely hilarious! my OH was in tears, literally roaring with laughter :haha: it's comedy in the least obvious form i've ever seen! brilliant!

some of the things they were eating though.. :sick:! x

soooooo funny!!! i nearly wet myself wen he was getting the fire massage!

lol this program is so funny...i agree with the massage...i offered adam a massage and said id grab the lighter if he wanted one...he declined rather quickly lol

loving this programme, OH woke the baby up laughing so much at the toilets in China.

i think some of it is like the stuff u think in ure head but dont say out loud cos its dumb! haha like when he was all "yeah its nice but look over there its dead bodies" or something like that .. i would prob think something like that... but he actually says it ! thats whats sooo funny haha

'it's the great wall it's the okay wall' 'it's like a wimpy home' 'i'm not getting on a camel again. I'm not getting on a camel again. I'm not getting on a camel again' 'i'm in a hotel room with an ensuite shed' Brilliant. The man is a comic genius! :D

Ricky Gervaise is being a PITA though..whats with the stupid cackle every time he thinks something is funny?

ricky gertais is possibly the most irritating man on the planet, i nearly didn't watch this gem of a program out of principle because i thought he's be in it more. What a loser.

i am loving this programme!!!

the original ricky gervais show was good too.. yet before that on the office and stuff i couldnt stand him!

Have to admit I am a huge Ricky Gervais fan. Seen him live on tour, got all his dvds and I LOVE his laugh :blush: There is something sexy about him!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"