An interesting Photo (Belfast bomb alert)

It's been going on so long because the police didn't know where the bombs were planted :(
they had got a few telephone call's to tell them the area the bombs were in but no real details.

I'm hopeing thats it over now, there is still quite a few police around outside my house but the good thing is I have been allowed home :)

lets hope that's the end of it . xx

Must be an awful time for you and your sister to be caught up in that.I wish all this crap would stop but It never will.There will always be some thugs out there who will want to carry on with this rubbish.I really dont want my son to grow up with all this going on.xxx

P.S-Glad you have been aloud home now hun.

I thought these days were over !!! ... the only consolation is that years back they wouldnt have given any warning and your sisters house would have been blow to bits with her in it !!! .... :-(

gosh! hope everything sorts out soon and you can get back to normal x

Sorry you got caught up right in the middle of it hun.

It's really scary isn't it?! I hope this isn't the start of it all again. Just as you think the country is turning a corner all this crap flares up again xx

sorry ye got caught up in this disgraceful crap. hope it gets sorted soon xx. wish they could round up all these idiots and shove them on a small island in the middle of the ocean and let them fight out their "reasons" amoungst themselves and let all the innocent ppl alone.

PS throw in the politicians with them too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->