• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

An unusual girls name??????

I too wanted an uncommon name with DD, I loved Delilah and Layla... so I met in the middle with Lyla :) I'm settled on Sadie if having another girly this time!

My baby girl is called Rosanna Pearl Serena :) I like names that aren't massively common, but that also aren't too unusual either - I really liked Aurora when I was first pregnant too!

XxxxxxxxxxX

Uncommon girl names I have on my list-

Lilia
Isla
Aubrey
Alexis
Orla
Emilia
Nova

I'm naming my baby Cora lee if it is indeed a girl lol. I also like Audrey, and Vienna.

Our daughters name is Arianna (are-ee-anna) but a lot of ppl say air-ee-anna. But its not very common where I'm from- I've only met one or two ppl so far with that name.

We are naming our daughter that's on the way Malaya (ma-lay-a) but I've also heard it as maliya (ma-lee-a)

I have 4 (soon to be 5 daughters) and their names and ages are:

Jenica Nicole (Jennifer and Jessica together and my middle name) she is 9 as of today! Happy birthday to my baby girl!

Madisyn Ann (Loved the name, wanted a unique spelling. My grandmother's middle name) 7

Dara Danielle(pronounced D-are-uh. Love the name, it means "Star") 6

London Rose (London has special meaning for DH and I, and I love the name) 2

And last but certainly not least, we will be naming our final princess Delaney Lynn. We love the name Delaney, and Lynn is actually my FIL's middle name oddly enough LOL!

A few I like-

Payson
Kaila
Jayda
Ceren
Kiana
Yasmin
Dilara

Nova (we thought of naming our girl Nova Liv first, which means new life. But all of a sudden it didn't feel right so we have gone with other names. I do love the name though)
Cenita (my aunt is Cenita and our girl is getting three names with Cenita being the 3rd)

Here are a few suggestions:
Ariana
Poppy
Holly
Melynda
Scarlett
Tallulah
Paris

We are calling our girl Darcie India.
I also like
Thalia
Isla
Eira (eye-ra)
Tilly
Jaymz
Maddison
Imogen
My sister has an unusual name she was the only one in school, college ,uni, her name is Sara (sa-ruh). Xx:hugs:

Some of my favorite names are place names...

You have your usual suspects: Savannah, Georgia, Paris, etc.

Perhaps less common: Dakota, Carolina, Havana, Vienna, Alaska, Persia, Venice, Tuscany, Seville, China, India, Venezuela, Louisiana...

Basically anything on the map. :)

Ooh forgot about Maryland!!! Like an unusual play on Marilyn.

There are going to be a lot of Rose's this generation. Eva rose, Ella rose, georgia rose. What's the del with the Rose?

I'm naming my daughter Evelyn Marie, Evie for short. They are both family names, but I like the Evie twist. :)

My friend named her daughter Kezney, and I had never heard of that before. Definitely unique!

We're calling our baby girl Lexie-Rose :)

We both love the name Lexie and my nan who passed away was called Rose. We thought it'd be more fun and a little bit different to hyphenate the name rather than have Rose as her middle name.

My 12yo dd is called Lexeigh-Morgan ;)

I love uncommon names!

Some ideas:

Yvonne
Kara
Darcey
Willow
Alana
Holly
Violet
Jocelyn
Melody
Veronica

Thought of some more:

Leilani Andrea
Calista Andrea
Beverly Andrea
Naomi/Noemi Andrea
Lettie Andrea
Twila Andrea
Stevie Andrea
Sienna Andrea

veebot - you can say that about pretty much any trendy name. :shrug: I dont see the problem.

Love the Alchemist's ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->