An Update..Help Needed..

baby2010x

Reaction score
Hello, just a little update for you all. I would appreciate some advice if anyone has been through this before.

For those that don't know I have always had irregular periods since I started them, maybe only 3 a year. I'm 27 and me and my OH have been trying to conceive since June 2010 with no luck and no AF. I finally went to the doctors and got referred for a blood test and a ultrasound & transvaginal us. They found a 5cm 'mass' on my right ovary that my Doctor has told me is a Dermoid cyst.

So my doctor sent me off to a gynocologist and he sent me off for more bloods the one that tests for cancer ct125? hormones and thyroid. I also had my first cervical smear test. I have to go for another us in june to check on the cyst.

I'm so worried that I might have cancer or something. can anyone help tell me what happens next etc. The only symptoms I have are obv the lack of periods back pain and tiredness. please help.

I had a large cyst on one of my ovaries in my early 20's but it vanished on its own. I was monitored for a while with not problems. I had irregular periods back then too. I had back pain as well but that was from an injury so it could have all been mixed in. Sorry I can't be of any more help. xxx FX it isn't anything sinister for you..x.x.x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->