And another one!!!!

misty7

Reaction score
I got mine on Weds... True to form, on the day AF was due... all the tests up til then had been :bfn:s....

Couldn't believe it... Used one of the cheap tests off Amazon... Nothing showed, had a shower and there it was... the faintest of lines. Then pulled out one of the expensive branded tests... and there it was :bfp:!!!! Loud and proud! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm 34 and this is my first month of trying, so I'm really chuffed. Of course now I've moved on to the "Oh god, I hope I don't lose it" mindset... Endless worry! I guess that's the life of a woman...

Sadly, I'm not getting on too well with DH at the moment... He's away, I've given him the news and he hasn't responded. We've been arguing a lot lately for reasons that don't make a lot of sense... But I swear, I've been feeling so :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: lately! Lol!

Maybe I'll be doing this alone, but if I am... I'm up for it!! I earn good money, I own my own home, got great family and friends...

Congrats to everyone else who has had their :BFP: Let's enjoy the ride!

PS Anyone else got a bit of a backache, and feeling sick?

xx

xx

Congratulations Hunny, really pleased for you hope you and you DH manage to sort things out :) xxx

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!! All the best to you what ever the outcome with DH!! xx

congrats and good luck! see you in first tri!

Congratulations! I remember those fears after getting my BFP but eventually you'll relax into your pregnancy (bet it feels weird to read that!) and start enjoying it!!! :hugs: xxx

congrats hun i hope things work out for you! xx

Congratulations sweetie, sorry to hear you and your OH are having issues, I'm going through the same thing too... Great PMA... You can do this with or without him...
Everything will work out fine, try not to worry or stress, not good for your new beanie..
Heres to a Happy and healthy 9 months hun x

Ahhh ... Thanks ladies for all your kind words. You'll be pleased to know all is great at home now and we're looking forward to the addition to our family. Of course, now my worry is... the fear of miscarriage with every twinge and backache... god, worry worry worry!

I'm so happy though.

Thanks again everyone

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back