And hello from me!

moggy

Reaction score
HI there I'm new on here so like all you other ladies I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Mandy and I'm the grand old age of 33 (only jokin', 30's are the new 20's, or so I keep telling myself) and I'm 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first little boggy (baby + oggy(OH nickname)).

I have my first scan on Thursday and am nervous, excited and all the rest! Obviously keeping everything crossed for a healthy boggy, hopefully there'll be something there and it won't all just be in my head!

I'm married to an amazing man called Mark, amazing cos he puts up, and adores, me! Crazy man! He is gonna be 41 this year, hence why we decided it might be time to start a family. Better late then never eh?! We have just moved back up North, to Liverpool, from West sussex after spending 12 and 20 years respectively in the sunny South.

Looking forward to lots of chatting as I'm sat at home bored as you like with my laptop glued to the thighs.......nice thought!!

Chat soon xxxxxxxxx

Hi honey!!!:hi:
Glad you made it over!!!
Hope you have a wonderfully happay and healthy 9 months - and welcome to baby and bump!!!:hug:

Hiya and hope all goes well thursday keep us posted :hug:

My 12 week scan was fabulous!!!!:happydance:

Had a student sonographer who gave us nine piccies, no charge, was very thorough and really lovely. In fact everyone in the maternity unit was fantastic.

Little :baby: was bouncing all over the place and wouldn't keep still, then again I was that desperate for the loo I could understand!!! So happy x

Well done Mandy - glad it all went well! It's the most amazing thing when you see LO for the first time!! So - where are the piccies?? I wanna see!!!!!:happydance:

hello and welcome! :D

congratulations too!

ps love the nickname!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back