And it's arrived bleh

rpp

Reaction score
So I know every pregnancy is meant to be different but mine are pretty much all the same ms from very early till at least beginning of tri two with maybe just a bit of tiredness With rocky starts.

Well first day of week 6 bang, woke up and the ms is making a show. Thankfully not been sick yet and managing to move at least but oh boy is my belly churning just hope it doesn't come full throttle and if it needs to then after the fifth of sep when I've been in holiday and done my daughters first day in yr 1

Mine have all been the same too. Pretty much constant sickness, nausea and tiredness from 6 to 12 weeks. Thankfully I'm coming to the other end to it now. Roll on 2nd tri....

Lucky you, I'm just starting out. Managed some toast but its just going round like a washing machine

Boooooo to sickness . It seems to have eased for the moment

Mine started early at 4w5d and it seems to be at its peak now ... I really cannot wait to graduate to second trimester.

Ginger used to help but not anymore and not to mention I have the worst taste in my mouth :nope:

So here was me hoping that as I feel fine I might be one of the lucky ones...I'm just too early it seems!

It hit at 6 weeks for me last time too! That should be tomorrow! Optimistically keeping my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->