and so it begins

Ethereal

Reaction score
Morning sickness :(

Woke up this morning the most nauseous i have felt so far. I thought I had it bad last week but oh my gosh.

I feel like if I eat it drink anything right now it wont stay down.
Excessive salivating, metallic taste in my mouth, stomach in knots and my throat feels all closed up.

Yuck!!

I finally started to get morning sickness on Monday. I had a few squimish moments but the past 2 days I have had constant feeling sick. Xx

Wen u get a burst of feelin ok hun make s toast

Me too- felt awful all day yesterday but got up to go to work today and bam - retching and dizzy it was awful, went straight back to bed and cancelled work.
Just want to sleep all the time! I've managed to force a cup if tea down but it was hard! Xx

I feel for you. Morning sickness has to be the worst part of pregnancy. With my son I felt nauseated 24/7 and it became worse with every week to where I was vomiting my guts out by 8-9 weeks when my levels peaked. All I was told when I went to my appointments was "at least that means your levels are rising". Ugh! There was no relief. This time I have the horrid taste in my mouth and the excessive saliva is awful. It feels like I have a lump in the back of my throat. It should hopefully pass in a couple weeks.

It hit me this morning. I couldn't even move out of bed. And I hate throwing up. Had to take a bath to relax for like an hr. Now I am starving, but terrified to eat.

I'm 12+1 and have had on and off nausea since my bfp, nothing to complain about. It has only just started properly at 11+6...so upset. Supposed to be feeling better now not getting worse!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->