And so the testing begins....please join me. UPDATE PG 10

My test this morning is not as dark, had i not done the digi yesterday id have think id imagined yesterdays tests! Will keep my fingers crossed for a sticky one however I am very paranoid ! xxx

preg test.jpg

My FRER this morning. Still not feeling positive though. Maybe end of next week I will! xxx

That doesn't make you feel positive? Its a beautiful line! I'm so excited for you!

I think because the IC's seem more faint it made me paranoid, I am so glad I bought the FRER its made me feel a bit better. Its mad though, you go from being over the moon with a positive test then petrified in a couple of minutes of miscarriage! xxx

BC67FF4B-4A1E-41C4-AC5E-B634D1D4BA7F.jpg it’s getting stronger! Too was yesterday and bottom is just now! I’m going to try and relax xxx

Fab! With those lines on the frer too you're very much pregnant!! :happydance:

I find IC's are definitely not as good for showing progress! Try only to test every 48 hours with those to see the difference!

Your FRER has beautiful lines! Congratulations! xxx

Did you buy a Doppler ? Xxx

Yeah. I bought the Ana Wiz Doppler from Tesco online as it was on offer (the pink one). I think it was about £40. First tried it 7+6 but couldn't find them, however found them the following day and have only had a few days since where I haven't been able to find them. It's really good, worth buying if you're not going to freak out if you don't find them all the time or until later on (I think the most common time to find the hb is about 10-12 weeks).

Btw, if they're One Step ICs you're using, don't rely on those for progression! Mine (from different batches) were all over the place, I would use a few in the same sample and at different times of the day (they were stronger in the afternoon), and one would be really dark whereas another would be really light! Best off doing a few at a time and throughout the day to gauge the best time for you to test then stick to that. ICs are a nightmare for progression

I only have 1 IC left luckily so I wont be doing that!!

I also have 1 FRER left too but ill definitely get another pack on wednesday I think!!

Still finding it hard to take in at the moment even though my boobs feel rock solid!

I seen a bfp on the clear blue test in the beginning 😂 congratulations 💕

Yes when I look back on my tests I can see them! They are lovely and strong now xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->