And that clears things up not at all...

cupcake295

Reaction score
So last month I had spotting at 5 weeks and a m/c at 5+4. HCG came back at 0 only 5 days later, so no D&C necessary. Doc said we could try again right away so we did :) Now I'm at CD31 from the m/c and 15DPO based on my temps. I was getting impatient, so last night I had went poking around in there looking for AF. This morning I had a little spotting and a faint but definite positive pregnancy test. Do you think the spotting could be from poking around? Or implantation. I'm scared I might be having another CP or early m/c!

Not sure 26days after MC i concieved and now pregnant :)

I am not sure about that...maybe it could be from poking around, but, then again you never know... I would wait a 2-3 days and test again. If it is a positive I would call up and make a doctors appointment. Best of luck!!!!

I think maybe from poking around but try again in a few days and see what happens.

could you call your epu and get bloods done thats what the nurse told me to do next time fx i am pregnant and if i am worried

Hi, if you've had a positive pregnancy test then I really think the spotting will be implantation. I had implantation last month when I got my BFP I really just assumed it was my period coming but it never came to anything. I know its easier said than done but try to relax and believe that its just implantation. Good luck and I hope this one sticks x

Not sure 26days after MC i concieved and now pregnant :)

Thats great news, I really hope this happens for me aswell. Im keen to start trying right away before my next period. Just need to figure out when to start using my fertility monitor. Im charting my temps already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->