and the TWW begins I think

Pixie2982

Mum of 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else here is using donor sperm

I got really excited just over getting the timing right and(TMI alert) just before I inserted the sperm, I checked CP and was very high(I could barely reach it) and really soft and open, this is what made me excited because normally whenever I check CP it's always tubal type of thing, even if just a little bit but still tubal and today was not at all :)

I have the CBFM advanced and says low(first time using it this time around) but I missed a test which I think has screwed it up and I never ever have got a full positive on cheapy opk
Last month I used clearblue smilie ones and never got a smilie so I bought the monitor and cheap ones for the evening
Well I got a darkish line on my 4th of the day yesterday evening (I might add my darkest line ever on an opk)

So fingers crossed for this month

My donor is coming on Monday again just to be sure
He was going to come up 4 times this cycle but my CP is making me think otherwise now
So bring on the TWW with a vengeance :)

I will not be testing before my period due date as I had chemical last month (had a+ hpt at 8dpo) doctor agreed, and would rather not know if I have any chemicals

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->