And the wait begins... 1DPO.. Starting Prometrium tonight!!!

Haleytivet

Cora's Mommy
Reaction score
Hi ladies!! It's that time again for a LONG 2 weeks... Hopefully it will go pretty fast! I am 1 dpo and my doctor is starting me on progesterone (prometrium to be exact) He will have me test at 10dpo so hopefully these next 10 days will be quick!

I hope this is it!!! I can barely contain myself as I sit here and write this thread. 2 months ago I was sitting here symptom spotting, got my BFP, then miscarried. My doctor found it was due to low progesterone so I will start that medication tonight hoping it will have me smooth sailing soon!

Anyone else want to wait with me?

:dust: to all hoping for that :bfp:

xoxo

I'm on prometruim too. I've had 3 m/c and all were low progesterone, so really hope it does help if I get pregnant again....I"m 9 or 10 DPO today. Good luck to you and hoping you get your BFP this month and little bean is a sticky one. SSBD

I'm on prometruim too. I've had 3 m/c and all were low progesterone, so really hope it does help if I get pregnant again....I"m 9 or 10 DPO today. Good luck to you and hoping you get your BFP this month and little bean is a sticky one. SSBD

Glad to know someone else going through the same process as myself. When did you start taking the prometrium? So you should be close to finding out if you are pregnant right? My doctor wants me to test of cd 25 which would be 10dpo. I hope nothing but the best for you!!! Lots of baby dust for you!!!! Keep us updated! :)

from everything I have read the progestone taken orally is the least effective method. I would ask your doc for either a compounded progesterone of Crinone... just mah 2 pennies. GL to you ladies! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->