And we have a heartbeat!!! (Page 4) Scan tonight...starting to get nervous.

Cant wait to see the scan! :) good luck hun! hope everything is okay :)

Good luck and I'm really looking forward to seeing those piccies :hug::hug:and lots more :hug::hug:x x x x

Hey everyone! The scan went GREAT! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

The nurse took three measurements and she dated the baby between 6wk6d and 7wks - I had estimated 7wk1d.

The heartbeat rates were 133bpm and 136bpm!

I am still sitting here the next morning in complete amazement that there is a living, breathing little baby in my belly... a true miracle.

We decided to wait until after the wedding and we are not telling our friends and family until we reach the second trimester on November 24th, right before Thanksgiving.

Of course, there are those select few (including all of you!) that I have to share the news with!

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers :hugs:
Jeannie

Attachments

• baby01.jpg
    baby01.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 47
  • baby02.jpg
    baby02.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 32
  • baby03.jpg
    baby03.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 42
OMG that's wonderful news! (I'm actually crying here for you...over emotional I guess!) Congratulations :happydance: :happydance: You've given me hope for tomorrow xxx

Awww I'm so glad everything went well, you can relax and stop stressing now xxx

OMG that's wonderful news! (I'm actually crying here for you...over emotional I guess!) Congratulations :happydance: :happydance: You've given me hope for tomorrow xxx

Lizzie Lou. I am sure everything will go wonderfully for you!!! I know you are nervous and scared, but like everyone else has told me - have faith and THINK POSITIVE! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know how your doctor's appointment turns out. :hugs: Jeannie

Wohooooooooooo!! Congratulations, so pleased for you :happydance:

Jeannie - so thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!
My scan tomorrow too so like lizzie im nervous!!
Bet ur smiling from ear to ear!
getting married and pregnant, u lucky lady!!!!

Yay hun congratulations thats fantastic...really fantastic, im so pleased for you xxxxxx

(lizzie and beth im sure you guys will be fine to, will be thinking of you both xx)

o thats a releif! congrats!! you can enjoy wedding and honeymoon now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->