Angel Babies - Let's make our rainbows!

That's what I thought yesterday I got excited thinking it was a fallback rise... But now it just looks stupid.

That's what I thought yesterday I got excited thinking it was a fallback rise... But now it just looks stupid.

It could very easily go back up, still plenty of time for it to.

Well turned out to not be af for me, seems I'm only spotting during the day as at night I don't get anything at all. Very confused what's going on, hoping if it is af gearing up it appears very soon. Did a frer yesterday but was -ve. Going to see if I can get a dr appointment Monday afternoon, if not will see what happens and maybe call epau as looks like there is something not right.

Hi ladies, I'm sorry I haven't been on this thread in a long time! I keep up with quite a few of you through other threads, but I just haven't checked this one in a while. FXd for next cycle for those of you who are out this month!!

I put off testing as long as I could stand it (AF due today.) I finally caved on my way home a bit ago and picked up a FRER, and BFP!! I'm completely shocked, and also already terrified. I'm just praying that this little one sticks. I am 2 days earlier than I was with the BFP back in December, and already this one is darker. (It was almost as dark as the control line.) I'm hoping that's a good sign, even though it could mean nothing at all. We are super excited, but I am SO nervous after the MC in December.

I had a tiny spot (dime sized) of red blood along with some brown tinged CM once this afternoon. I have been panicked and crying all afternoon. I called the doc, and she said not to worry, but I can't help but feel that I'm miscarrying again. I'm terrified of what I will wake up tpu tomorrow morning.

Please try not to worry. I have a few friends who spotted in early pregnancy and went on to have healthy babies. :hugs:

It's really v common! Your body is not only making a lot more blood, but most of it is starting to engorge your pelvic region and also remember the baby is snuggling in still!

Thanks, ladies! I really hope that is all it was. So far today, no more spotting yet. Also, I took another FRER this morning, and the line is darker than it was Thursday. I hope that is a good sign, but I'm afraid to get my hopes up just yet.

Please stick baby!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/513A77AF-C644-4664-B704-8A8F67C755A5_zpsa6eimwsl.jpg

I burst into tears and I am shaking like a leaf! Please please please let this be our rainbow baby!

So excited for you bb

:witch: has arrived for me, now to ttc a November/December baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"