Angel Mom 10-20-11

I am so sorry or your loss. I think it is nice that you got to spend the night with your precious little man. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry to read about Ryder - yet another baby gone too soon. Life can be very cruel.

I'm so sorry for you. We had a very similar experience. The MW couldn't find Samuels heartbeat on my normal checkup, so I was sent straight to the hospital for a scan.

The worst time of my life.

The silence of the lady whilst she looked at the screen was unbearable. I waited for her to smile and say that the little tinker had been hiding from us and everything was fine. But it wasn't. 'It's not good news........' and that was it.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

OH was working 5 hours away, so my mum was there and had to hear the news with me. Then I had to call OH and let him know.....

Don't think I'll ever forget that empty feeling.

3 days later I was back in hospital to deliver Samuel.:angel:

At the moment I feel ok, but I do have some bad hours. Everyone on here is really supportive, so I just drop by to chat, update, and also offer support when I can or feel the need (quite often at the moment).

I hope you start to feel a bit better soon, those first few days are awful :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Iam so sorry for your loss huns. We are all here for you and know the pain you are going through :(..xoxo..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->