angel sound help please

A

adams28

i am 16wks and just got my angel sound today but cant find the heartbeat can someone please help as im now worried as not felt any movements yet thanks so much

DON'T FEEL WORRIED!
I am 18 weeks and its taken me 30 minutes to find a heartbeat which I heard about 2 seconds of before it disapeared again now I can't find any trace of it!
Baby is just being difficult and hiding :)

check really low like on your hair line! But don't worry!! Your baby has loads of room to move around! I have the same doppler and sometimes still can't find it:)

Use plenty of moisturiser too. Finding the heartbeat can take a good while. Some days you just end up having to have a walk about and try again.

dont wory try having a full bladder and raising your hips you should find it quite low down in you pubic area.

Sometimes MW can't even find it that early. Don't stress about it, at home dopplers aren't supposed to be used medically, they are just for the fun of hearing your baby's heartbeat. They are toys, so don't get worried about it!

PLENTY of gel :rofl: that helps and also if you tilt the transducer you get sounds from different angles. Like Kermie says it will be mega mega low, mine always was right up until 20 weeks. :hugs: Maybe give it a rest and try later when baby has moved?

I was 19 weeks before i could find the heartbeat clearly and didnt feel movement until 20 weeks so theres no need to worry

I found the hb really easy from week 10 until about 2 weeks ago and now it takes me ages to find. I started panicing so I have limited myself to checking once a week now as it just stresses me out.

I also find if I do it in the morning after first wee before I eat or drink anything I find it easier!

x

A LOT lower than you think, right up to the hairline.

yae agree , i have one of those, takes a while to find heartbeat and once u do, it goes in a flash cause been will be flaotin about lol so check really low at ur hair line, like its almost like near ur privates x

your baby has so much room to move around and they do tend to move away and hide from them as well. Aim lower than you think as well. Im 27 weeks and my midwife still takes a whie to find her sometimes and as soon as she does she moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->