Angelcare Monitor - save a few pennies!

mrsbeanbump

Dylan's Mum & w/Bump#2!
Reaction score
hi!! Just for those with new preemies that might not be home yet, wanted to mention there is a code in the bliss bag for £15 off the movement and sound monitor and free delivery on the angelcare website using code BL03.

However, I was just in boots and they are £10 off there and I got about £7 in boots points!

Just wanted to mention it in hopes I could save someone a few pennies!!

how much are these as i think i will be defo investing in one xx

full price think retail is £79.99, I've been watching the prices on them for a while and hardly ever in a sale anywhere, was about to buy it off angelcare web with the code and then saw in boots, and I just love boots points!!

Not all hospitals get the Bliss bags, but if any new mums would like them, you can request one from Bliss. They are quite good, and I think they have changed from when I got one

Funny you should say that SB, I didn't get a bliss bag!! but all the codes for money saving excitement are on they're webpage... I didn't know you could request one though so I might try to do that! thanks! x

I have two for the twins and I dont use them anymore but they are fantastic and I am keeping them for when I next have a baby.. Cos I am going to have more lol :rofl: They are brilliant..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->