Angelsounds Doppler

I got my doppler today :happydance: i get confused between the babys heartbeat and mine :( theres a slow heartbeat and a fast heartbeat but i think the fast 1 is mine anyone else got confused :) xx

The slow one is yours, the fast one is the baby's.

I got mine yesterday and have been listening all night last night, can hear kicks and everything, my little girl also heard it too and she said, "Mummy it sounds like a horse, I hope your not having a horse", LOL. It is so good especially if you have MC it just gives you that reassurance that everything is ok. I am really happy with mine. x x x x x

i still cudnt find babies HB with this at 18wk ! so i sold it and got a hibabe !! which im renting out if ur intrested ?!?! xx

I had this from 10 weeks and struggled to find HB until 14 weeks... but that is when it is recommended from!
I found that once I was 17 weeks plus I could find it straight away - obviously baby is bigger so it's easier!
Good tip is to use Bio Oil to help the doppler slide then rub in afterwards.
There are some good videos on Youtube that give tips i.e. to angle the doppler all ways before moving on to a new patch of bump lol
I also have volume up quite loud but turn down before I move it or it will blow eardrums off!!! Dont' expect baby would like it either!
I found a very slow HB once - midwife said that on right hand side low down (where you first look) is a main artery so that was my HB... not sure if this is on the left too! The baby's HB is fast and sounds like a train to me so that's how I know!

Now I'm nearly 20 weeks and so baby is moving more - used doppler yesterday (I use every couple weeks) and for the first time the hb kept moving around and I had to follow it with the doppler lol.

Definately money well spent I think - not as useful in the early days when you're really worrying but lovely to check on HB once every so often - just not every day!

You can also record baby's HB onto the computer with the Angelsounds!

Have fun x

i have this one and it does work well from about 16 weeks but i am not using mine anymore as the past few times i have used it baby has kicked it violently and i dont think he likes it and i dont wanna use it if he doesnt like it and there are mixed reviews online as to whether they are safe or not so i would advise not to buy one .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->