Angharad came into the world at 17:43

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
hi girls had baby angharad at 17.43 this afternoon was 2hrs and 43 mins just got home so will update 2moro or when i get a chance xxxx spunky xxxx

OMG Spunky, Congratulations :happydance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin: and wow that was fast.

Cx

hi girls just to let you all know angharad came into the world at 17.43 this afternoon just got home so will chat 2moro

spunky xxx

:crib:

Bloody hell how quick did you get home LOL

Congratulations hunny

:D x

wow thts gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D well done

Already posted in your other post but WooHoo Congratulations :happydance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin:

Cx

:headspin: Congrats Spunky!!!!!:hugs:

Yay congratulations Spunky .. thats brill news. Well done! And wow that was quick that you were allowed home. Look forward to hearing more about it tomorrow :hugs:

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And how fast? Thought I came out quick after 6 hours but that is quickkkkk!

Well done hun cant wait to see pics

Bex.x

Congratulations hun,nice quick labour andyou came home quick. Look forward to seeing pics.

congratulations spunky i bet your glad its all over with now , thats good that they let :crib: you out so quick after . violet x

aww congratulations hun cant wait to hear ur story x

Woohoo congrats, that was quick, you didnt even get a chance to tell us you were in labour, you certaily snuk that one up on us!

Look forward to pics and birth story

:hugs: Congrats huni, Cant wait to hear more.

Stacey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"