Angle sounds doppler help

Ladyblue

mum of 1 ttc number 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, wondering if anyone can help me.

I have an angel sounds doppler and i am struggling to find the heartbeat. I am 11 weeks pregnant, i can find the placenta easily but can't seem to find baby. Any ideas where it will be or what i am doing wrong? I have heard it is best to try on a full bladder so maybe i should try that next time.
Also is there anyway i can play the sound through my laptop? I have windows 8. My doppler only has earphones and not a speaker so after using it i keep getting ear ache as i have to turn it up full volume to hear anything, wish i paid extra for a different one now but nevermind. Also would love to record it for my mum to hear.

Thank u x

there is a cable I plug mine into my docking station, I find that if you tilt is in different area's you can sometimes hear it in the distance in one direction and follow the sound. It is really messy though,

I managed to find it last night for the first time, it was very hard to find and I was about to give up! It was around the hairline just right of centre for me, I found the swooshing placenta first and focused on that area just making teeny tiny movements or just angling it slightly, it was fairly quiet but audible. I was lying flat, used baby oil and had fullish bladder.

Don't worry if you can't find it baby is probs just playing hide and seek!

I haven't figured out playing it through laptop yet :wacko:

Thanks, i will have to keep trying. I plugged it into the mic bit on my laptop and brought up the webcam to make a video (covered the camera with a t shirt!) i read somewhere u can do it that way but didn't work no sound. Going to hold my wee and try again later lol xx

I have been able to find my bean for the past two weeks really easily but the last 2 days I think bean has gone behind placenta so I can just about hear heartbeat but it's very faint. Well I hope that's what is going on x

I have only found mine once a few days ago. I think at this point they have a lot of hiding places in there. No advice but keep trying

Just keep trying! I've found mine but it took me a little while and it was lower than I was looking at first. Maybe move it closer to your pelvic bone area too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->