Angry Rant (Hope I don't offend)

Liz2

Reaction score
I just have to scream somewhere and I don't know where. I hope I don't offend anyone when I start to go off a little here!!:hissy:

I want to punch my sister sometimes....ok most of the time!!! I usually hide out from her because she is INSANE by all accounts of the word!!!

She brought up my MC again and she is just so thoughtless and rude and UGH!!!!!

When it happend did she tell me sorry?? NO! Hug me? Console me?? NO!!
She told me that this was my sign that I shouldn't be having more children. That I was better off to lose it before it became a real baby. WTF? A real baby??? It was, it was 13 weeks along. It had a heartbeat, fingers and toes.....it was my baby. That isn't even the worst of it!!! She is saying that I will be fine because she knows how I feel since she terminated her pregnancy. Hello???!!!! You got rid of your baby. Something I have never judged her on because that is a personal decision and that is not my place but you cannot compare the two. You didn't want to be pregnant, I did!!!! You didn't pick out names and nursery decorations, I did!!!!

It's all surfacing again because she thinks I am pressing my luck by TTC again. I have had a child since my MC that I had a hell of a pregnancy with (which she stated was my fault for wanting him). She thinks I am stupid for wanting another baby. I should just be happy with what I have!! Who are you??? She had a baby which was no problem.....her worry is I will have a girl and her daughter won't be the only one anymore. UGH!!! CHILDISH!!!

Sorry for going off ladies....I just had to get it out......I am just so angry that she keeps bringing up what she did and comparing it to my MC. She thinks it is the same and it's not!! NOT NOT NOT!!

(((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))its not the same and its none of her business!!!
you are not 'pressing your luck'-please try to let go of what she has said and focus on you,its just not helpful when people push their own crap on you is it!!!
xxxx

What a snot she is...i just keep telling myself when people bring it up about my mc and they make idiotic comments (better this way, false pg, not really a baby), that they just have NO idea what I am going through and that only "I" can say what I feel. Just nod and walk away....That's what we are here for...for you to rant to all you want!!! (((((HUGS)))))

Thank you ladies.....I was beginning to wonder if I was the one being a brat. Weird how people can mess with your head sometimes and make you feel like you are the one with the problem when it's really them! Ugh! Thanks again!

Wow...terrible when it's a sister saying these things....I understand now why you hide out from her. :hugs:

OMG! She hasn't got a clue has she! ((((hugs)))) x x

im sorry for all the awful things she has said to you and the way she has made you feel. Please dont take any notice of her comments, she clearly doesn't understand and never will unless she was to suffer a miscarriage too....abortion is a completly different issue xxx

sometimes people really don't think do they? of course it's not the same as making a choice not to have the baby! though some people are only trying to help (unsucessfully) it sounds like your sister is doing the opposite- stay strong you know yourself that you are right!
x

I'm so sorry your own flesh & blood is being so awful towards you.
Sending massive :hug: xxx

Thanks again ladies. It's so nice to have people understand where I am coming from and not look at me with a blank stare on their face....not that I can see your faces but you know what I mean!! :hugs:

:hugs: You don't deserve that. I know what it's like hun. Me and my husband no longer talk to his sister for something very similar. No one has the right to say anything like that to you, EVER!

I'm so sorry that your sister is being this way with you. It sounds like she's pushing her luck!!! I would have throttled her. Sending you hugs.

Seriously she only lives about 20 minutes from me and I only see her every few months because I hide from her. I don't want to beat her upside the head!!!

How dare she compare an abortion with a miscarriage!!! What a complete nutter... the sad thing is though, she knows how to press your buttons... ignore her, she is sooooo not worth it!

:dust:

OMG!!!! how can anyone compare an abortion to mc....she is truely insane, barking mad, loop the loop, cockooooo!
do not listen to a single word. remember everyone here understands were you are and how you are feeling, take carexx

Grrrrrr I would be sooooo mad!!! Good luck with ttc, and when you have that beautiful baby in your arms you wont give her a second thought. And if you do have any obstacles along the way, well that happens with everything in life, but doesnt mean you shouldn't try, or we'd never do ANYTHING our entire lives! babydust to you xxx

Yep! It's defo your sister with the problem here sweetie not you. Your sister sounds very much like mine actually! Amazing how very hurtful and insensitive someone who is your flesh and blood can be isn't it?

You have us and we all care and understand :hug:

She may well have been trying to make herself feel better about her abortion; had she comforted you for your loss it could have reminded her that her baby was also real and make her feel horrible for giving it up, you know what I mean?

Which does NOT excuse what she said though! I mean damn, obviously you were in a lot of pain and she should have been there for you, whether it stirred up bad feelings for her or not. And now saying that you shouldn't be TTC again? It's like she told you that your angel baby and your future baby shouldn't even exist. Some people can be such pigs... Well, we are all happy for you and wish you luck TTC. She can shove it!

Nic I never thought about it that way and I think you may be absolutely right. I finally told her that I don't want to hear about it anymore. Her baby would have been just a little older then my 8 year old (that I had at 18). She always makes comments about me being a young mother and her baby would be this old. I said I don't want to hear it!!! Yes, I was a teenage mother because I decided to keep my baby....you didn't...that has nothing to do with me. Sorry, but I just can't find it in me to feel bad for her.

i know how you feel - went through a similar situation with some a**holes too. it hurts and made me cry to evven remember it. but, you know what, what goes around, comes around. ignore your sis. youll be happier. you should ttc when and as you wish. it has nothing to do with her. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->