Angus/ Dundee meet?

I'm comingggg!!! Unless it's a Saturday or Sunday then I might not be able to

can't do 18th or 19th and I martiulate on the 10th BUT should have rest
of day off :D

well ill say yes for now.., but it depends if my rota is what was expected! :)

I'll tentatively say yes :) My eldests bday is on the 24th so Lord knows if we'll have everything sorted by then. Anyone had any ideas of where? I too have 2 toddlers who will NOT sit still so unless everyone wants bugged to high hell or to have sticky fingers nicking their chips then somewhere kiddy friendly would be fantasmagorical if that's possible :flower:

Ok, so I'm trying to think of kid friendly places in Dundee. I know that there is Jumping Joey's here in Arbroath. For those of you that don't know, it's a place where kids can run about on a huge play structure with a ball pit, etc. It is very kid friendly and there are places for adults to just sit and chat. It does require some supervision on the parent's part. Is there any place like this in Dundee? :)

I would think there is.. there is one everywhere, even my small town!! Anyone with kids know where theres one in dundee?

ladies :(

i cant come on the 22nd, just realised its a sunday :cry:

i could only do the 8th :( though i know the dates already set :cry:

is it?

my calender lied to me

IM COOMMMINGGG THENNN

thanks Shrimpy

i feel like a tit now
:flow:

Dundee has Kidz World in Kirkton as well as few other places, but none of them are in the town centre.

oh and claire you can come into the town with me/follow me if you like :flower:

Hmmm, what about just a cafe that's kid friendly? I just found out my job is jerking me about sooooo I will have to be back in Arbroath for work at 2:45pm on the day :-( but I'm still coming! :)

Hmmm, what about just a cafe that's kid friendly? I just found out my job is jerking me about sooooo I will have to be back in Arbroath for work at 2:45pm on the day :-( but I'm still coming! :)

i could run you back through to arbroath hun, i would be going that way anyhow, in fact now i come to think of it i could also pick you up, if you want

how many are coming and where from, if we are going up to the kirkton place the non drivers would be best off getting taxis up as its £1.45 on the bus anyway

That would be fab! Save me the train fare :). Yay! Do you want money for petrol? :flower: I'll PM you closer to the time with my address. Also, if you have facebook and wanna add me, go for it! Same goes for any other ladies as well :) I'm under Heather Osborne (maiden name is You).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->