Angus/ Dundee meet?

well if its just the 3 of us no point going to soft play :dohh: i only have Lana and she is too young to mind lol
how about just going for some lunch instead, but if anyone with kiddies is coming, we will go to soft play as planned

Erm not sure in happy with anywhere? Suzie where do u think?

Would have liked to come but it's the day before payday and we're broke atm. The bus alone would have cost £6 return.

Ok, well, what if we move the date so more people can come? I agree, it is a day before payday for us and with me being off ill, we're skint this month :-(

im happy for the date to be moved as i now know my schedule-tbh a Wednesday is the best day for me-or a Monday until November :)
x

me any wednesday :) or fridays after 1pm :)

xx

oh we are off then :wacko: i must of missed this :dohh:

anytime suits me, honest i rarely work, unless its sunday - but i would miss a sunday to meet up :flower:

yeah suz cos its so close to pay day :(

but defs asap

im thinking maybe like first week in october??

anyone?

though really if one person wants to meet for a coffee or lunch or dinner im always up for that too :)
xx

I like the first week in October in Dundee or something for lunch. :)

Hi i posted earlier in this thread about possibly attending the meet. Ive been mega busy as i had my daughter on the 8th of this month and things been kinda hectic lol but i would like to come to the next one when its arranged if thats ok?

:thumbup: whhooo

wer thinking of first week in october?

as this one didnt actually happen :lol:

I will keep checking the thread to see what date the new meets gonna be on

I'll come!! I'm a Fifer but shouldn't be too much trouble finding my way up.
Depending on what day it is obviously. Work and all.

Are you still meeting?
Think I might come along as I really need to make some new friends!

if thats ok

Hi ladies :flower:

I am off work the first week in November and not made any definate plans yet so could come through from Perth anyday that week if anyone can make it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->