Angus/ Dundee meet?

Hi ladies :hi:

I've just stumbled across this thread. I would love to meet up with some local bnb'ers (I'm from Perth so nearly local :haha: ) if you have room for 1 more with toddler? Is the date confirmed as the 22nd? I'll need to see if I can get that day off work & if I can get a shot of my mum's car that day. (we've just sold ours & not got a replacement yet!)

Aye of course there is room for one more! I'm fine with a child friendly place and that place sounds great! I'm just a big kid myself :haha:

soccerworld sounds good for me- didnt even know it was there! HA!

Im just at the end of Perth Rd- I mean the second last street that leads to the invergowries side of Dundee so its just a 5 min drive up the Kingsway for me! :happydance:

Ok, so these are the final details as far as I can see:

Where: Soccerworld
When: Wednesday 22nd September
Time: 10am-2pm??

:flower:

think you got it ozzieshunni :thumbup:

and its a confirm from me :flower:

I'll only be able to stay for a little while as I need to pick up my eldest from nursery at 11.50 near Perth :(

She loves nursery, I couldn't do that to her :) Also I'm an annoying mum with a naptime schedule I have to stick to otherwise my littlest either turns into a complete grumpbag or won't sleep at night. :flower:

Sorry ladies. I won't be able to make it that day. I've to go to Aberdeen for a course. Stupid work!! :cry:

I hope it all goes well & there will be another one organised that we will be able to attend.

My rota only added up to 51 hours for sept, theyve changed it and offered me 70 hours a month which is what i need, and theyve added in 2 shifts, one is on the 22nd :(

Have fun! :D x

But I can only come if some nice lady would be able to give ne a lift :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"