Angus/ Dundee meet?

are we still going to the soft play?

how many kids and what ages will be coming?

i'm ocming just as me (lol obviously)

was meant to say i have a hospital appoinment at 3.30 ( i think, il need to check my letter).

xx

I won't know till the day. I'll have to walk, so if it's peeing it down I'm no coming lol

hi guys im new to this site how r us all?
im new to dundee aswell dont know much people from around here so im wantin to make friends lol im going to be a mummy im 13 weeks bt feel like its been forever its going to be a long pregnancy lol anyways i thought id show my face in this and see wats all happening.

Belinda

welcome belinda, Il summarize for you- wer all going to meet on Wed 22nd september around 10am at Soccorworld in Kirkton-im in the city centre and theres some ladies coming through who may be able to meet and give you a lift :):)

Congratulations on your pregnancy hunnie.

xxx

welcome belinda, Il summarize for you- wer all going to meet on Wed 22nd september around 10am at Soccorworld in Kirkton-im in the city centre and theres some ladies coming through who may be able to meet and give you a lift :):)

Congratulations on your pregnancy hunnie.

xxx

:happydance: More ppls!

:hi::yipee::howdy::hugs2::friends:

Everyone still in for the 22nd at Soccerworld in Dundee area-ish at 10-2ish?!?!?!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm out I'm afraid :( hope you all have a fantabulous time though :flower:

yeah thats cool...where and what time babe?

il pm you my moby number :thumbup:

xxx

yes am away to sort my lunch and have a bath but yes i wil pick you both up, will pm my number later guys x

:happydance: so excited now :D (ozziehunie and suzie iv pmd you two)xx

bump

who is still coming?

a week tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member