Animal communicators

Geegees

Mummy to Madalyn :)
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm about to start a course in animal communication... Part of my training is I need to practise doing readings from photos of animals that I don't know, soo I wonder if anyone would be willing to help me?
If you pm me, I'll send you my email address, you send me a piccie of your pet, can be anything, horse to lizard. It would be best if you know the animals whole past history, then I will email you back a reading.
You'll have to be gentle with me though, I am literally just starting, I might get things wrong or a bit off. So please go easy on me!

:)

hi do you mean a reading as in you can read the animals mind?,you may be able to help me too,my son has a corn snake he is nearly 6 months old and he escaped out of his tank a week ago i have searched everywhere for him but not had any luck so far,can you tell me wherehe is?, here is a picture of him :)

Attachments

• SAM_0735.jpg
    SAM_0735.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3
I'll snap up a picture of my cat if you want to practice on my kitty! :) I adopted her when she was very young.

Nikki... I'll have to get back to you, haven't learnt how to do missing pets yet!!

Tasha... Yes please!! Might be a couple of weeks till I get back to you... But photo would be lovely!

Okay :) When I can pin my cat down lol I'll snap up a clear picture of her. All the pics I have tend to be her as a kitten or her doing something weird lol

That's fine, any old picture... Sometimes it's better that way, stops my imagination running away with me! Lol

if you would still like to do this i think my pooch is a great candidate girl! e-mail me [email protected] and ill send you pics (all diff ages)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->