Ann Summers!!

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Ok iv just had an Ann Summers, im on to my second bottle of wine and have 12 comdoms in, so looks like im in for a good night when OH gets in :happydance:

Arnt Ann Summers the best thing ever, iv just got my first rabit and i dont mean the tipe that eat carrots

Oh and btw if u havent gessed im drunk!!!!!!!!

haha sounds like ur OH's lucky night.

xxx

:rofl: this thread made me smile..not as much as your oh though i bet..

hahahha just had a quickie and he semed dissapointed, what dose he expect after a drink

lol sorry lennne tmi but im like a bloke some times. I realy want a LO and he dosent so im trying to do everything poss to make him reduce his time. And if that means be a prat after bd illl do it

:rofl: No neeed to apologize to me i guessed what i was about to read when i opened this thread...hehe :)

i had an ann summers party last nite too, but my man went to the pub then i joined him , well our party joined him hhaha so by time we got home i was shattered n tipsy n he was drunk and not interested. ah well , had fun with the girls heheheh

lmao ok so i cant even remeber doing this post lastnight, gess thats what i get after 2 bottles of wine and no tea.

bless u sweety!! i fell asleep sprawled across david while attempting to watch a movie

Woohoo! Its not me making the drunk threads for a change!
:rofl:

lol drazic i wasent drunk, i was plasterd, im surprised how good my spelling is!

Haha, well your intentions were good! At least you're stocked up for a little while :p Katie x

:rofl::rofl::rofl: First it was all the WTT girlies posting threads about getting preggers, now we're all getting drunk!! :rofl::rofl: What will it be next?! :happydance:

xx

lol Im just making the most of not being preggers, its the only good thing about not being up the duff. You can get pissed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->