Announcement ideas please

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
As this is definitely my last baby I want to do things I didn't with my other two. After the scan I want to post a cute picture on Facebook to let people know but I'm kinda stuck. I like the idea of a row of our shoes and then a tiny pair of baby ones but it seems so popular. Anyone got other ideas? I've got a boy and a girl already and we will be team yellow!

Pinterest has some cute ideas. Since it's Christmas, I like the one with stockings hanging with names and then last one with due date or something. I also like the one where the couple is holding a "We've been naughty" sign.

I like the idea of having present boxes from largest to smallest with tags for daddy, mommy, kids, and then a due date on the last tag for the tiniest present. :)

If you're not into holiday themes, you could do a mix up of the shoe idea and use a different common item. :)

Sorry i didn't reply!

We went with a trick family photo. Got everyone together and my hubby pretended to take it (but was actually taking a video) got everyone to say cheese first then 'Theresa' s pregnant'
Very silly video as no-one believes him then they all start cheering which made my 7 month old niece and 3 yo son cry. All in all, I love it!

Here was our announcement, we also have one of each currently, this will be our tiebreaker. Congrats xx

“Guess what?

Tiebreaker due March 2019 .”

E1C80907-7928-47F5-A762-26C5CA4C4713.jpeg

Oh just saw you’ve already announced, that sounds quite funny I love it !! Congrats again xx

We thought about a tie breaker one. So cute! Thank you! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->