Announcement!!!

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
Announced to the world that we are expecting today. So much more exciting now that everyone knows!! :baby::happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 81
Cute!

We're doing ours this weekend. It'll be so much nicer have it out!

So cute!
I wish I could tell people, but waiting until my scan on the 17th.

I have a german shepherd too :flower:

What a lovely announcement. I wish I was creative to think of something cute like that.

That's the cutest!! Congratulations :) x

That's a lovely announcement!! I've been looking at loads online and trying to come up with one but can't lol

Really cute! Is it meant to say Guard though? don't want you to post the wrong thing in the announcement x

So cute! Bet every one will love it :) :baby:

That's very cute!

If beany sticks and once we get through 1st tri, I'll get Charlotte a personalised top saying 'Mummy's baking me a friend' and get her to hold the scan pic above her head! She's a right little poser in front of the camera so she'll enjoy that! :haha:

Really cute! Is it meant to say Guard though? don't want you to post the wrong thing in the announcement x

Oh my gosh! I didn't even notice that, and I'm a spelling nazi usually! Hopefully she could change it to guard.

eek@spelling mistake.

Nice way to announce though

I hope this one sticks and I can announce after 12 week scan.

Ooooh, I'm so looking forward to announcing - my dad gets back from Asia on the 20th, so we are waiting till we've told him before posting it!

No clue what the gender is, my mommy I instinct thinks girl, but I won't be disappointed if it's a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->