Announcements

MummyP2b

Reaction score
We are hoping to tell the grandparents we are expecting baby number 3. We wanted a cool way to tell them. Anyone have any ideas?? Xx

I've been on Pinterest looking for ideas. I found this shop that sends out the cutest little announcements.

Attachments

• IMG_2874.JPG
    IMG_2874.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 20
I'm nervous about announcing #4. I did a photo shoot of my kiddos and my ultrasound pic at the park. Sending via snail mail in a few weeks.

I'm nervous about announcing #4. I did a photo shoot of my kiddos and my ultrasound pic at the park. Sending via snail mail in a few weeks.

I'm nervous to tell anyone about #4 as well!! Especially my parents! They have been against me having more since my 3rd was born. But it's because of the risk cause I've had 3 c sections.

I'm thinking of telling them this way: We all get together to carve pumpkins as a family. I'm thinking of carving mine saying something like "Mama" on it and cutting a big hole and placing another smaller pumpkin inside. The maybe writing, "Due June 2017"

For my Facebook announcement I am going to carve 3 pumpkins that say Due June 2017. Already told my mo. As soon as I took the test, lol, only held out about 30 minutes. Gave her a onesie that says I <heart> my GiGi! Giving the MIL a card with a countdown to baby magnet in it, same for my dad.

We are going to do a photo. This is baby no.2 so we are doing a photo of our son wearing a top that says 'im going to be a big brother'
And I have a maternity top that says 'keep calm i'm pregnant' and dh will be holding the scan pic.

But as most of our close friends and our family know anyway so its just a fun social media announcement really.

Just have fun with it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"