Announcing on facebook?

My facebook is friends and family. We are going to skype (video chat) with family on Christmas and my daughter is going to wear a big sister shirt. When we go to facebook... last time I just put her scan up this time I think I will just put up a photo of her in her shirt. We will probably be announcing before my scan since family almost spilled the beans last time and we are telling them a little earlier than last time. Everyone on my facebook are people we would tell in person if we lived closer but my husbands in the military so we are way away from everyone.

Not doing facebook announcement maybe a picture of the baby few months after he/she is born.

So many family and friends around the world and we know no one in our new town far from home so I'm so excited to share on Facebook! Today we took our picture in the woods in the snow, kissing and holding a baby hat I knit. Wrote in a caption saying baby last name coming June 2014. Gotta wait til all goes well and we hear the heartbeat at the 12 week appt, FX:happydance:

Umm a picture of a waffle and a bottle of prego pasta sauce and say "my eggo is preggo" lol idk maybe that, or an ultrasound pic since I am not planning on saying anything until second tri

I did a blue balloon with oh date of birth, then pink with mine, pink with Sophie then yellow with 2014 and let people work it out x

I made a collage with a pic of my son, a pic of my tests, a pic of the month of July and a pic that says great little boys get promoted to big brothers :) everyone seemed to love it!!

Our 12 week scan is on NYE, we had a scan at 8 weeks and all was fine so have already told family and close friends but will wait til after 12 week scan to put anything on FB.

Would ideally like to get a picture of DD holding scan pic but I doubt she will cooperate lol

I think I will get a pic of the kiddies holding the scan pic and it will say something like welcome our new baby bro/sis!

I didn't announce on facebook with Indie, but i'm going to have to this time as 90% of my business is through facebook and I need to explain why my order times have gone up and maternity etc eventually. So if I put on the business page i will need to do personal.

Something along the lines of.... We got knocked up.

I announced a few hours after finding out. My family/friends are all spread apart so... it was just easiest.

If I do an FB announcement it will likely be around 20weeks
I'm tempted to put up a grumpy pic of DS2 with the caption "uh oh I just realised I'm going to be a middle child"

DH (a middle child) finds it less amusing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->