Annoyed with my ObGyn office!

MrsArcher

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant this past Sunday. I waited until today to make an appointment, because my doc FINALLY responded to my email about it yesterday (the office I go to offers a website for electronic communication for non-emergencies).
Anyways, the earliest they can get me in is the 14th of January-- AT A DIFFERENT OFFICE!
I seriously couldn't be more annoyed. I know I don't necessarily NEED to be seen until I'm 8 weeks, but come on!
This is my first pregnancy and I have a lot of questions and concerns. I'm just a little stressed that they're so booked :/
Okay, I'm don't ranting now.

That would be frustrating! Any other offices you could try without driving too far?

That would be frustrating! Any other offices you could try without driving too far?

Yeah, I think I'm going to be looking into somewhere new tomorrow. I understand it's not really their fault they're so booked, but I can't go my entire pregnancy having to make appointments months in advance. I kind of want a smaller, more intimate office anyway. I'm not really attached to my current doctor anyway. I like him a lot, but I've only seen him one time when I got my new insurance and that was in November.

Yeah, I think I'm going to be looking into somewhere new tomorrow. I understand it's not really their fault they're so booked, but I can't go my entire pregnancy having to make appointments months in advance. I kind of want a smaller, more intimate office anyway. I'm not really attached to my current doctor anyway. I like him a lot, but I've only seen him one time when I got my new insurance and that was in November.

Sounds like a good plan to me. It would be great to get in before 2014 right!? Lol

Sounds like a good plan to me. It would be great to get in before 2014 right!? Lol

Yes ma'am! I mean, I know it's still early yet, but I want to know now if there is anything I should be concerned about. I also have a lot of questions I want to ask a doctor directly, since the internet always gives 383872 different answers! I want to know what would be right FOR ME specifically.

I found out I was pregnant this past Sunday. I waited until today to make an appointment, because my doc FINALLY responded to my email about it yesterday (the office I go to offers a website for electronic communication for non-emergencies).
Anyways, the earliest they can get me in is the 14th of January-- AT A DIFFERENT OFFICE!
I seriously couldn't be more annoyed. I know I don't necessarily NEED to be seen until I'm 8 weeks, but come on!
This is my first pregnancy and I have a lot of questions and concerns. I'm just a little stressed that they're so booked :/
Okay, I'm don't ranting now.

That is VERYA FRUSTRATING...have you had problems with your health or past pregnancies? Sometimes they will bump you up if any of these exist? If not sometimes they actually make you wait till 12 weeks here to be seen...

To me that is crazy even after working in an OB office, I do not agree with that what so ever, us new mommies to be need to know that everything is ok and if we dont we stress, which really wont hurt anything but there really is no need for it...

im with you,,,,...I hear people going for assurance scans privetly, might be worth looking into or maybe calling another office to see if they can fit you in earlier

:hugs:
sweetie ur in my thoughts...please keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"