Annoyed

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Janisdkh, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Ok im not mad about jewish holidays, but I can't help but be upset that my appointment was moved to October 21st... I will be almost 14 weeks. My appointment was supposed to be this week and I was going to get my referal for the 11-13 week ultrasound. I am so annoyed!!!! They won't let me have the scan unless I get that referal and my doctor is away :'( Wahhhhhhh I won't be able to see the baby till my sex scan :( which is like 6+ weeks away :'(

Sorry just needed to vent some

2. porkpie1981

porkpie1981 Well-Known Member

:hug: The wait killed me

3. wishes

wishes Mummy of two :)

ooooooooo, i couldnt wait that long.... why dont you book a private one hun. Theyre really not that expensive. :hugs:

4. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

I do book privates :( They still want me to have the referal though. It costs me 120$ to get a scan done. My doctor has a private office near the hospital and she has us book privates and not from the hospital. Im so sad. I wonder if i should call and see what they can do.

5. Gemma Lou

Gemma Lou Well-Known Member

Thats awful, especially when you were all geared up ready for it.....I hope you manage to get something sorted soon!