Annoying!!

P

princess_vix

I had a letter last saturday from HM revenue.

No idea whether it's for child tax,child benefit or income support? :wacko:
It doesn't say.

Anyway It says

'A query has arisen on your claim' blah blah blah they want to see me in the office.(Had this before and it turned out to be routine:wacko:)
Anyway fair enough quite happy to do it.:thumbup: But first off I can't do the date they've arranged! Okay no problem i'll ring them on the 'direct line' she's given me....I would if it wasn't 'Unobtainable':dohh::growlmad:

Anyway so I think okay I'll just check which claim it's for and ring them,But nope it doesn't state on the damn letter:growlmad:
So now I have to waste time ringing my local job center to see who to ring!

Anyway to top it off they've booked it at the job center right in the center of Bournemouth...No problem not far away except I don't drive so it means I have to pay bus fare and drag Ryan with me and endure the 20 minute bus ride when I feel crappy and in pain..

It's annoyed me because my local job center is 5 minutes down the road and I go to all my appointments there(lone parent advisor ect) I even went for my last routine check there :dohh:

WHY SEND ME ALL THE WAY INTO TOWN WHEN I'M PREGNANT WITH AN IMPATIENT TODDLER!!!!?!?

Can't you phone them back and ask them to change job centre? Just say you'll struggle to get there so it'd be easier for you..

Did you actualy get through to them in the end by phone?
I just ask because there has been alot of scams where people pretend to be hmr and tent offices (one case eben was a rented office room in a job centre)
When you get there they ask for proof of id like passport and take cipies of it then say they have a cheque for you but need your bank account detailes.
With the scam they where cloning id and clearing out bank accounts.
It just when you said the number was unobtainable reminded me of it.
You can phone the main hmr number (get it off google) and check the letter is genuine

Thanks for that smokey will deffo check!

Am confused as typed number in google today and it says hm revenue but it still wont accept it :-/

Strange..gonna ring main line!

It will probs be for income support so ring the job centre that they've told you to go to and they'll be able to re-arranged it for the other one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->