Another attempt at cloth nappies

BGV3's dont work on Caitlyn but she's an uber heavy wetter. Pop in's do but the smell is dreadful the next morning :sick: I need to find a nice night nappy soon!

i found the pop in smelt bad when used overnight too! i love my flip organics for night-time.

My night nappies dont smell? Granted Theo not a heavy wetter but he does go on pee marathons sometimes but they never smell of wee when I take them off.
I too have dedicated night nappies that I use with wool or PUL covers as I find they work significantly better at night than any other type "starter" night nappies have to be Tots Bots stretchies...of course :)

We use BGv3 and Flip Organics at night and they work great but Aisling's not a very heavy wetter. They do all seem to smell like wee in the morning :sick:

Leyla's a heavy wetter at night. Pop-ins do hold enough wee but they smell really strong in the morning. When I took her nappy off it was like an assault on my nose and the clothes she'd been wearing would all smell of wee too. Since switching to WNNN and Bumhuggers with wool it's been nowhere near as bad, I assume cos wool lets the smell out gradually.

Well the cloth nappy conversion is going better than I could have hoped. We have had 2 fully cloth-bummed days at nursery where all the staff are saying that the V3s are really easy to use. He slept in a flip last night and his skin was a tiny bit damp to touch in a couple of places but he certainly wasn't wet. I have put him in a V3 with a homemade fleece liner tonight so we'll see how that goes. The V3s are really good at drawing the wee into the inserts and leaving the actual nappy surface pretty dry so they must be comfortable for him. He hasn't made a fuss about wearing them which I guess is the main thing.
Is it wrong that I feel strangely smug?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->