Another baby name thread!

Anja

Reaction score
My husband and I are REALLY struggling to agree on names. He is 16 years older than me and it is really showing in name choices. We are in the process of seperating too so it is making any decision making even harder. He has come up with a name that I like for a boy....Torr, the problem is our daughter is called Taia (pronounced Taya) and I think Taia and Torr is a bit of a mouthful. I dont want him thinking I am being purposefully argumentative so thought I would get some second opinions.

What do you think ladies?? Opinions please!

Thanks
xxx

Torr kind of reminds me of some warrior or something... Lol. If your worried about how they sounds together, then i think that they are alright. Definately a unique name and one that is growing on me.

Hubby said Thor first of all, but really didnt like that, I think it is something to do with God of thunder??? Then he said Torr and I had to think about it for abit, but yes...I do like it.

Ahh, thats why it was reminding me of that- Thor! At least u know if it's a boy that he'll be big and strong :)

Sorry to hear that you are going through some hard times at the moment. :hug:
I have never heard the name Torr before, but I think it's kind of cool for a little boy. Very original name too.
xx

Thanks cuddles.....just got to stay focused on the fact I know it is the right decision...its tough though!!!

Stay strong hun, you have to do what you believe is best in the long run for you and your children.
Always here if you ever need to chat hun.
xx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Torr like big brooding hill? Sounds quite fun!

Torr is good and I don't think it's too much with Taia, my friends sister has named all her kids apart from the last one (7 kids) starting with K. I think sometimes it can sound really nice and I think Taia and Torr go well together. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->