Another BFN yesterday but........

Brunette Boo

Reaction score
AF hasn't showed her face yet (famous last words). I could have just tested too early.
I'm currently on CD 24 and over the last few months have been a little irregular. 25 days last month, 24 the month before & 27 the month before that. So I guess AF could arrive anytime from now. If I've had nothing by the weekend (please, please, please) then I'll take another test.

Dr wants me to have my progesterone levels checked but I have to have blood taken 7 days prior to next cycle. How on earth am I gonna book that if I'm irregular?

Am all ready to use my new CBFM. Is it at all sad that I'm a little excited about it lol.

AF hasn't showed her face yet (famous last words). I could have just tested too early.
I'm currently on CD 24 and over the last few months have been a little irregular. 25 days last month, 24 the month before & 27 the month before that. So I guess AF could arrive anytime from now. If I've had nothing by the weekend (please, please, please) then I'll take another test.

Dr wants me to have my progesterone levels checked but I have to have blood taken 7 days prior to next cycle. How on earth am I gonna book that if I'm irregular?

Am all ready to use my new CBFM. Is it at all sad that I'm a little excited about it lol.

Im on a similar time scale to you BBoo. Im on CD25 today and my cycle is around 25/26 days. Im sure the :witch: will turn up this weekend but I still have an inkling of hope. Was reading my 2012 diary back this morning and in Jan I was hopeful and then AF arrived. I cant believe I have the same pattern month after month. Im waiting for an appointment for an HSG which Im not looking forward to but might explain why I have never got a BFP despite using no contraception EVER!!
I cant advise about the progesterone test if you are irregular - sorry. Just wanted to offer some support. I started temping this month but only halfway through my cycle so I have no idea what the temps are telling me really. Im sort of excited about temping properly next month. That will be a very small silver lining when the :witch: does appear. CD1 goes on my chart!

Good luck with it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->