Another BFN!!!

loopylew

Reaction score
God the wait is killing me. I feel rubbish, tummy ache/cramping on and off as well as feeling sick on and off esp while/just after eating /drinking. I've done two tests now, i know i'm early and they aren't probably gonna show BFP but i feel crap. No signs of AF showing other than the above, which i felt on and off for a week now. AF due tommorrow/Weds. Gonna keep trying the tests but it's driving me mad!!:cry:

Its a mad feelingwhen you get to the end of your cycle. TTC is such an emotional journey fullstop.

I hope you get your BFP

x

Keeping my fingers crossed for ya! Hope you get your :bfp: :dust:

it feels liike a nightmare, my tummy is hurting that much that i've booked a drs appt tommorrow and bought a first response kit today which ill do in morning to see what that says. It can't be normal to feel like this for over a week.

When you say tummy aching, do you mean cramping in the lower abdomen? I keep getting little pinpricks of pain and I'm at a similar stage in my cycle. But not cramping, just isolated pinpricks. I told my mate and she said there's a stomach virus going around at the mo so might be that (ever the cynic, she is but it keeps me on my toes!).

No not even near my abdomen really, more just below my belly button. Just a dull ache all the time and nausea on anf off, worse just after i've eaten, and dull back ache.

Hi loopy! How are u?
My lower back kills today- am defo going to see my AF on wed... i can just feel it

You feeling any better today ? have you been to the docs ?

Hope you get your :bfp:
:dust:

Hi, yes did First response-BFN and went to docs, he didn't know what it was but thinks it'll pass. He said the main pain seems to be where my ovary is so if it continues he will sent me for an ultrasound to rule out cysts etc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->