• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another bfn :-'(

sparrow82

Reaction score
Hey ladies I hope you're all ok. I've nowhere else to let it out so I hope you don't mind. Got yet another bfn and period well on its way. So bloody fed up!!! Our donors tests are all good and so are mine yet we've been stuck on this roller coaster for ages, watching everyone else get pregnant. My Facebook is full of babies and today there's been pregnancy and birth announcements :cry::cry: Talk about feel inadequate!

I just don't understand why it's so hard it does my head in!! :nope:
Has anyone got any tips on how they survived because I feel so down with it I don't think I can carry on. It's like getting pregnant is what happens to other people and it'll never ever be us :sad2: Sorry for the depressing post xx

I know exactly how you feel we both feel the same way. All the time on Facebook people putting on they are pregnant here pregnant there everyone but us. Track temperature track mucous track ovulation mean while someone has a one night stand behind a pub stood up and gets pregnant WHY!!!!!!!!!

How long have you been trying? We were tracking for a few months and trying for 4 when my wife took ill. Currently waiting for an operation then we can start trying again. Hang in there you are not alone. It will happen

Baby dust and love xx

We've been trying for a while on and off. We realised only recently that our timings have been a bit too early for many of them but some have been well timed. With my daughter i got pregnant when I wasn't trying. When we started trying with a donor now I got pregnant first time but had a mc, since then nothing :( We have a new donor who is nearer to us and so we can get our timings better etc but still had a few cycles with him and nothing. It is so so disheartening I really don't think we will get there. Looks like we're just not meant to have a baby together x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->