Another Bluewater Meet....

Sundays are good for me, and that weekend im free :) x

Oh myyy - where have i been!! I want to come.. please, please, please :) if you'll have me again?! *batters eyelashes*
xx

I'm happy anywhere. :D Any thoughts Miss BW? :p xx

How do I know you mean me :rofl:

Im happy to go anywhere, i'll eat anything me!

I lovez Da Foodz

Oh yes, I definately meant you!! :D
Sounds good to me, I have to bring my tupperware no matter what, even more so now Starbucks added dairy to their GF sandwich, so I can't even go there anymore. :( xx

Ive only ever been to the food hall for lunch :lol:

Ohh no Jen how pissy :( Youd think they would realise and keep at least one thing free of it :(

Emily, you're missing out!!

How many prams will there be? This was a bit awkward last time as there is lack of space in most places, but im thinking cos its a sunday it wont be so busy... so wont be such an issue?

x

Was Nandos good last time? I don't really know anywhere, so can't comment on good places with lots of room.... We definately have to meet as wherever we go for lunch opens to make sure we get a table. :D

Its so irritating re sandwich, I sometimes used to have it everyday!! :p xx

How many prams will there be? This was a bit awkward last time as there is lack of space in most places, but im thinking cos its a sunday it wont be so busy... so wont be such an issue?

x

It seems sundays suit most so far :thumbup:

Lots of prams :wacko: Whatever gives you the idea it wont be as busy on a sunday? We need to find somewhere we can book a table (and pram space).

Georgie can you update the first post with those that are coming and then we can keep track of numbers :flower:

good thinking tiggs

me, Tiggs and jessabella from here are meeting tomorrow lunchtime so we could see what the food places are like whilst there?

Alex - do you & Anabelle want to catch a lift with me this time rather than catching the bus?

Sarah remind me tomorrow to look in JL for bubble bath please.

Sundays are never as busy as saturdays! and it closes at 5 :)

Im happy to go to nando's again, as i think they will have most space, or we could just go to the food court and find a place with loads of space! x

can everyone let me know who is coming then and i will update first post but dont have enough time to look through all the pages x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->