Another Bluewater Meet....

11 o'clock :eek: I'm not sure we will be up and out that early if at all. Sarah you will have to text me and let me know where you are for lunch.

Lol lucky you! We'll be up by 8.30 latest lol could you make 12.30ish for lunch Sarah?

We can make 12.30 or even 12, but unlikely to make 11. I'm lucky, if Alex has slept ok he wakes between 8 and 9, then spends up to an hour having his boobathon, followed by cereals and then I can get bathed and get us both ready for the day.

Well give us a ring when you get there Sarah :)

No idea georgie :) what was you thinking? I've just discovered Leon food lol so nom but if you fancy having something lite we can arrange around you Hun xx

Quite heathly fast food :) it's quite yum but you can get take away :) google it and there menu comes up :)

I haven't eaten in Leon before!! Oooh that sounds yummable.

Im flexible, as long as i set my alarm i can fit us lot in around everyone else.

Im getting a lift so will as close to on time as i can be!! xxx

sounds good Hayley :) Leon is so scrum! i've stolen my MIL's cook book for Leon :D

see you at 11.30 :) i'm gonna get there at 11 though lol

I should still be good to come, but any problems and will text you Hayley!! Another night like last night and I will be a zombie!! xx

And will still only be able to stay for an hour or so, as long as that's ok xx

will send you my numbers girls as i have no ones lol

Snowball will be joining us as well. Please keep an eye out for her and Ozzie, I'll be along as soon as I can, I'm currently aiming for 12 :hugs:

it was lovely to see you all today girls :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->