Another Bluewater Meet....

you dont need lots of money to go to BW just enough for a coffee maybe? debts can wait one weekend :)

who is off 14th feb...I have the day of work!
alright ill come still xx

i'm working on the 14th - booooo

yay :dance: :dance:

yay :D

I cant spend much either, i have harrisons pictures to pay for which are costing me alot more than i planned for :dohh:

x

oh what did you get done Hayley?

i want to get some family pics done :D

i dont have much either - i'm about to pay a chunk off my credit card :( boooo but at least theres not council tax this month :dance: :dance:

My mum had a surprise shoot with Harrison when he was 4 months, as a christmas present for us!!! I went and bought 40 of them :rofl: so I have a shiteload to pay for that!!!!

tip - DO NOT, repeat - DO NOT go to venture!!!!! They ripped us off a few years ago. Go somewhere else... the quality is no better than anywhere else, but they charge hundreds & thousands :(
xxx

awwww bet there gorgeous photos :)

my friends daughter is a photographer so shes gonna do some photos for us :)

I am coming, but.... It's first weekend off with OH in ages so if it's ok will just stay for an hour and then will go and meet up with OH and go shopping!! :D

So will sort out the career then too Hayley!! xx

I'm feeling abit eeky though, I haven't had my eyebrows done in a while because of work, and made an appointment ready for the BW that I thought was next weekend, and now can't get them done before sunday and I feel really embarrased!! :p xx

haha that reminds me best go check mine LOL

Oh no you don't, it can't be just me with wild brows!! :p xx

haha i need my roots doing too but shhhhhhhhhhhh i'm not gonna get a chance LOL

Excellent news!! :D:D:D I'm feeling better already!! :D:D xx

oh dont worry about me hun i promise everyone will look glamourous - i'll try and make a attempt at it though LOL

I'll just have to waddle along with my awful eyebrows!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"