another chemical?

S

shaerichelle

I had a chemical in Jan and as some of you that cycle was 64 days and I got a faint bfp 16 and 17 dpo and 17 dpo I had af. Well this last cycle was 84 days. DH and I swore I was pregnant. My breasts were sore and tender and I felt cramps like pregnant ladies experience, some headaches and tiredness... On 15 dpo (yesterday) I woke up and had light brown blood for most of the day and in the evening it became af. and today is my heavy day and its anything but. DH and I bd around ov.. I am wondering if my temps were not high enough to carry or if it was a bad egg, but I swear I was pregnant. Today in the afternoon I felt this extreme pain in my uterus, otherwise.. the cramps and breast tenderness is no longer there!

Also, I was using progesterone cream per doctors orders.

Has anyone else had this happen?:cry:

Oh Shannon, so sorry. This month I was also convinced I was preg, had all the symptoms but AF looks like she's going to show her face today. I really don't know what to suggest. I hope your cycle at least comes back to normal after this cycle. You have been through such a hard time it's not fair. :hugs:

Thanks fifi I feel the same way you do hon. :hugs: I am fed up. So far this cycle is anything but normal. It seems I have the weirdest af ever and my temps are still high. I havent used progesterone cream since the night before AF arrived.

So, would you like to be TTC buddies? Seems you and I are going through the a lot of crap!

I would love to Shannon, thank you for asking. Here's to sticky BFPs for both of us in the near future!

:) hope we get sticky bfp this cycle. Pretty sure this was another loss. The extreme cramping was probably when it started. Just not sure if my eggs are good when ovulating so late. So how long are your cycles? I'm gonna use soy isoflavones cd 5 to 9 just resd it's like natural clomid. Have you tried it? My nat doc wanted me to do chaste tree berry. I'm nervous. Think I'll wait to see what the soy does. Hope you are feeling okay.

My cycles are around 30-34 days long with ov from cd15 to cd19. My cycles have taken a long time to regulate after zoladex injections last year for endo (chemical menopause) then the chemicals/mc's have screwed it up again, but at least they're quite regular. Bit scared of taking herbal medicines, took Chinese herbs whilst having acupuncture, thinking maybe they helped. Currently trying baby aspirin. Do you know of a good naturopath that you can see to get advice on taking soy? I would be nervous too trying soy or such like, it's so hard to know what to do for the best. As for me, I have a good relationship with my wheat bag, cramps are awful and bleeding really heavily, and still have sore boobs and nausea. Urgh. But, another cycle, another chance to conceive :dust:

I will call my naturopathic doctor tomorrow and ask. But she told me after ov to use progesterone cream and before ov not during af to do chaste tree berry. My problem is I take like 40-60 days to ov and I think that by that time the quality of eggs are not good.

What are you doing right now, just aspirin?

Sounds like you have symptoms of af :hugs: I am weirded out as I have no pains for this af. I dont even feel af. :confused:

:dust:

Yep just aspirin, will try it again this cycle and if no joy then maybe try soy, your post made me think more seriously about it.
I've probably asked you this before but have your cycles always been really long or was it the plan b that's screwed them up? Have the doctors not offered you any help?

I am going to try soy tonight. I read up on it as long as you dont do more than 5 days of it it wont do harm. So I am doing that and eating pineapple core for 2-5 dpo for implantation and progesterone cream for after ovulation. The soy is like natures clomid :)

My cycles have always been crazy, but not this bad. I think the plan b threw my body out of whack. You should read on the soy:) Ill see if I can find the stuff I read and post.

So sorry hunni yay for starting soy this was my second cycle on it. Can definetly tell it is working. FXXX for you babes.

really its working for you? I just want to ov sooner than 45 days!

thank you :hugs: Im hoping no more chemicals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->