another clomid ? related to ovulation

LesleyL

new mommy of twin girls!
Reaction score
hi ladies! for those of you that took or are taking clomid, what days did you take it and what cd did you get your surge? i am starting clomid cd 4-8 in 2 days. i have never o'd on my own before, so i really have no clue when i would with the clomid. i am going to start opks on cd 10, but i was just curious. thank you!!! :flower:

hi ladies! for those of you that took or are taking clomid, what days did you take it and what cd did you get your surge? i am starting clomid cd 4-8 in 2 days. i have never o'd on my own before, so i really have no clue when i would with the clomid. i am going to start opks on cd 10, but i was just curious. thank you!!! :flower:

Hi LesleyL! I start my first cycle of Clomid tomorrow.My Dr. said ovulation can be 4-10 days after last pill. ,but everybody different.I think we just need to OPK everyday until we see a positive.I hope we see one.:winkwink:

yes! me too! i took my first pill today. no side effects yet. let me know how it goes with you:)

i started my first cycle this month cd 3-7 100mg. I got my surge on cd 15 so i ovulated on cd 16. my o day moved up one day. i was put on clomid to make my eggs stronger and more mature.

thank you pug! i really don't know when i will o if i do because i don't think i ever did before! the doc really didn't give me a time frame when to use the opks or to bd soooo i'm just basing it off what ppl tell me and what i read on the internet. i said i didn't have any side effects, but i have been hot all day. like extremely hot. and my lower abd is tugging really hard. not sure if that is from the clomid or my period.

are you going to be followed by your doctor with a scan to check your follicles and cd 21 for progesterone? i had hot flashes, dizziness, a little naseau while taking it from 3-7 but for the most part it has passed. is this your first month?

yes! me too! i took my first pill today. no side effects yet. let me know how it goes with you:)

Hi LesleyL! I took my first one yesterday and didn't have much other than little stomach ache.I'm gonna take the next one soon,will see what happen.I keep you informed.:hugs:

teddybearpug-no the doctor said no scan this month. if i do not fall pg or get af by day 30, i need to have a pelvic exam to make sure no cysts are felt. then next month i will try another round of 50 mg then move to the next dose on month 3. i am pretty much the only one i know about that hasn't had a scan scheduled for day 21.

andeia-i just took no. 2 about 2 hrs ago. i have that same tugging feeling in the abd again, so i guess that is a little side effect from the pill. it kind of feels like i have to pee alot-i get like that when i take my provera to induce a bleed. are you guys taking prenatals with yours????

Hi LesleyL!I took no.2 in a morning 10 hours ago,and had a very bad headache.But only lasted for 2-3 hours,then I was fine.I have no ovulation or cycle on my own just once a year.So I induce it with Norethisterone(progesterone).It's going ok so far. :))

sounds like me! i really hope this works for us!!!

i'm on my third cycle of clomid. i take it days 5-9, but i'm a really late ovulator. :shrug: guess i just like to take my time
round 1: surge cd 20
round 2: surge cd 18
round 3: surge cd 19

i'm on my third cycle of clomid. i take it days 5-9, but i'm a really late ovulator. :shrug: guess i just like to take my time
round 1: surge cd 20
round 2: surge cd 18
round 3: surge cd 19

Hi Bexxc!Do you ovulate on your own,or you have to induce your cycle? Just curies why you take clomid? I have PCOS BTW, and no ovulation for me:wacko:.
But I hope clomid will help me to ovulate.:blush:

pcos here too. used aygestin to induce the first time, but the clomid makes me ovulate, so i've gotten my period regularly (35 day cycle) since i started. it's been so great to actually have a normal cycle- even if it is med-assisted. just hope it works this cycle or next, because 4 rounds is all the gyno will let me do!

What dose you take,and do you have a scan to check if your follicles mature enough?I'm on my first clomid cycle,50mg cycle day 2-6.My doc. not do scan for me,he said only day 21 blood test is enough.What do you think?

i'm on 100mg. first 2 cycles-no scan. this cycle dr wanted me to come in when i hit peak fertility on cbfm, just to make sure everything was okay. i had just one great big happy egg ready to go and he said my lining looked nice and thick, so we'll see. in the meantime, i literally can't stop myself from obsessing! :wacko:

That is a good news,you have 1 great egg,and your lining is good too.So you just need to be positive,and don't lose hope.I have fingers crossed for you.

everyone is getting blood work but me! i even asked about it and the doc said we wouldn't do it the first month....

so today was clomid pill #4. i was in walmart and had to grab my buggy twice because i got so dizzy! i never get dizzy! and i got super hot in the store to the point i was sweating and my body fell very prickly. wondering what the last pill will be like because i will be at work running around all day tomorrow. how's it going with you girls????

so today was clomid pill #4. i was in walmart and had to grab my buggy twice because i got so dizzy! i never get dizzy! and i got super hot in the store to the point i was sweating and my body fell very prickly. wondering what the last pill will be like because i will be at work running around all day tomorrow. how's it going with you girls????

Hi!I took no 3 and 4,and I'm good.I normally feel very cold,but lately I feel nice warm.Some moments are little too warm,but I like it.Better then feeling cold all the time.Only 1 more pill :winkwink:
I hope you'll be all right at work,only 1 more pill for you too.
I don't know why your doc. not doing your day 21 blood test,but if you check your BBT,you still can see if you ovulated or not.Good luck,keep us updated.

he just told me to use opks for the month, starting on the day after the last pill. work started getting rough towards evening- i got dizzy again and had a headache most of the evening. i still have it now, actually. but it'll all be worth it if it works! glad you aren't getting side effects from the pill. when are you going to start opks and bd? we plan to do both tomorrow, on cd 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->