another clomid ? related to ovulation

he just told me to use opks for the month, starting on the day after the last pill. work started getting rough towards evening- i got dizzy again and had a headache most of the evening. i still have it now, actually. but it'll all be worth it if it works! glad you aren't getting side effects from the pill. when are you going to start opks and bd? we plan to do both tomorrow, on cd 9

Hi!I've done my first OPK and it's negative.I have a really bad headache today,but no cramps or anything else.I'm on cycle day 9,so I still have time,maybe I will ovulate later then other people.Everybody says that they have cramps before ovulation,I hope I will have some sign too.Do you have anything?When do you start OPK?

hi andeia:) i started opks yesterday. i bought a pack of 20, so i am testing twice a day, once with smu and then again in the evening. i'm making sure i hold it for at least four hours (with is tough sometimes) haha. anyways, this morning was prob the darkest one i've got in the yr i've been ttc, but it was still negative. hopefully this means that i will o. i went on countdowntopregnancy.com and did a ticker- you can put that you are on clomid on that site, and it takes that into consideration. so my ticker from that site says i will o in about 5 days.

so i did 2 opks today....once with smu and once around dinner time. they were both the same darkness, but not as dark as the control line yet. i noticed that when i did them the other months, my evening test line was almost non-existent. did you do any today? i'm saving mine i will post a few in a few days and maybe we can compare.

so i did 2 opks today....once with smu and once around dinner time. they were both the same darkness, but not as dark as the control line yet. i noticed that when i did them the other months, my evening test line was almost non-existent. did you do any today? i'm saving mine i will post a few in a few days and maybe we can compare.

Hi.I've done one in the morning and it's negative.I don't know how to post it,so I wont be able to do it.I'm on a holiday all week,so it's not my computer,and I don't want to download anything here.
Do you have any cramps or any other feeling that you will ovulate?I don't feel anything.:nope:

no i feel nothing at all as far as cramping and stuff. i am still dizzy for some reason though off and on through the day. my opks were still neg today. i did two again. the evening one was really really negative. hope it works for us!

no i feel nothing at all as far as cramping and stuff. i am still dizzy for some reason though off and on through the day. my opks were still neg today. i did two again. the evening one was really really negative. hope it works for us!

Hi'. I've done opk today,and still negative.Very faint line,not getting any darker for me.I don't know,if it ever will be positive.I know it is little early,but I want a positive.I had a positive once a year ago,and that one turned only after 10 second to darker then a control line.So that is what I'm looking for.I hope we gonna have it soon.[-o<

i just want to say thank you again for keeping this thread going! its great to have someone going through this with me-most ppl post a few times and then its done. so today is cd 12 for me. still testing twice a day, taking mucinex twice a day and prenatals every am. all my lines from both the morning and the evening everyday have looked the same so far (all being negative and all having the same faint test line). i did wake up happy though, because my ticker finally says i am in my fertile period! haha the things that make you excited when you are ttc.......

So I've done my opk and my test line got even fainter then it was yesterday.Very strange,I thought it will get darker but no.I don't know what to think anymore,but I keep doing it everyday until I see a positive or AF show up. :( I keep you update,and thanks for writing me too,feel like I'm not alone. :)))

today i had a little bit of lower abdominal cramping, so hopefully this is a good sign. my opk this am looked like my one from cd 10 that was the cd closest to the clomid pills. it is still negative though. hopefully it will work this week. i'm ok with it if i o late because we are going on vacay this weekend.....it'll be easier to dtd:) hoping it works for the both of us!

today since early afternoon i have been having dull lower abd cramping. tonight, it is a little worse. i did an opk around 5 pm and it was negative. thinking maybe tomorrow i might get a positive????

today since early afternoon i have been having dull lower abd cramping. tonight, it is a little worse. i did an opk around 5 pm and it was negative. thinking maybe tomorrow i might get a positive????

I think cramps is a good sign,I have fingers crossed for you.I don't feel anything,and my BBT is very low too:wacko:.Do you check your temperatures daily,or you just do OPK-s ?

still cramping today. not as bad as yesterday, though. i don't temp because i work 5-330 some days and 1030-9 other days, so sometimes i wake up to go to work in the middle of the night. temping just won't work for me:( i did 3 opks today, all neg. i did 3 just cause it is cd 14 and i had the cramping. i'm going to try to talk dh into bd tonight:)

Still no cramps for me,but we BD. every other day just to make sure we not miss the day of ovulation.I hope we both get our BFP this month. :) I waited long enough,I want a baby now.I'm getting older,not younger.:( Fingers crossed...
I'll do opk later on today,I come back after.

Neat:) No o yet. I'm getting impatient. And still have dull cramps. I don't know if the clomid is going to work....it is the end of cd 15 for me:(

Neat:) No o yet. I'm getting impatient. And still have dull cramps. I don't know if the clomid is going to work....it is the end of cd 15 for me:(

I still get negative opk-s,but I am not worried ,cos some people ovulate on cycle day 20 on Clomid.I checked other people who got pregnant and took Clomid,most of them ovulated late.You can find it on fertility friend.com. :)
Try not to worry too much,and it will happen.:) FX,and baby dust to you. :)

yes i am hoping i just missed the surge!

BTW,my opk is still negative and my temperatures low too.I didn't ovulate yet,but still hoping.

no i never got a positive opk yet, and i am on cd 17 now. ggrrrr. we have been bd every day or 2 since cd 10. i had those cramps though for 3 days and now they are gone! i don't know what to think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->